Author Topic: Rasmussen poll: 28 percent of Democrats say it should be illegal to belong to NRA  (Read 1027 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen poll: 28 percent of Democrats say it should be illegal to belong to NRA
By Justine Coleman - 09/09/19 05:26 PM EDT

More than a quarter of Democrats say it should be against the law to join pro-gun rights organizations such as the National Rifle Association (NRA), according to a Rasmussen poll.

Rasmussen Reports, which is known to lean conservative, found that 28 percent of Democrats say affiliating with pro-gun rights organizations such as the NRA should be illegal, compared to 15 percent of Republicans and 10 percent of those unaffiliated with a party.

The NRA has more than 5 million members, according to Rasmussen Reports.

The poll also found that 32 percent of Democrats favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home communities, while 14 percent of Republicans and 20 percent of unaffiliated voters agree.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/460589-rasmussen-poll-28-percent-of-democrats-say-it-should-be-illegal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Let me get this right. If the NRA is a Terrorist group and I am a NRA member then I am a Terrorist due to guilt by association?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Let me get this right. If the NRA is a Terrorist group and I am a NRA member then I am a Terrorist due to guilt by association?

No. You are a Terrorist due to being a Terrorist. I don't know how many times THEY have to tell you...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No. You are a Terrorist due to being a Terrorist. I don't know how many times THEY have to tell you...

Damn! I was hoping I'd laid low long enough for them to forget. The Navy let slip that I was under investigation by the Feds back when I joined up.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Damn! I was hoping I'd laid low long enough for them to forget. The Navy let slip that I was under investigation by the Feds back when I joined up.

I doubt it is that. I'd bet you were seen leaving a Chick-Fil-A.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I doubt it is that. I'd bet you were seen leaving a Chick-Fil-A.

Maybe. But it could be that damned red hat.  Like mine!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien