Author Topic: Trump vows to release report on his finances before 2020 election  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump vows to release report on his finances before 2020 election
« on: September 09, 2019, 08:30:56 pm »
Trump vows to release report on his finances before 2020 election
By Brett Samuels - 09/09/19 03:49 PM EDT

President Trump on Monday pledged to release a report detailing his financial holdings before November 2020 amid increased scrutiny of government spending at his family's properties.

"At some point prior to the election, I’m going to be giving out a financial report of me, and it will be extremely complete," Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.

"I'm going to give out my financial condition and you’ll be extremely shocked that the numbers are many, many times what you think," he added.

Trump did not respond to reporters asking whether that meant he will release his tax returns.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/460572-trump-vows-to-release-report-on-his-finances-before-2020-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump vows to release report on his finances before 2020 election
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:32:34 pm »
Tax returns not found!  lol

So why bother?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump vows to release report on his finances before 2020 election
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:37:28 pm »
"vows" or "pledges?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline OfTheCross

Trump says he’s preparing report on his personal finances
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 01:08:25 pm »
On his finances, House Democrats have been after more than a half-decade of his tax returns since he took office. But even since taking over the chamber and its investigative panels in January, the Democratic-run committees have been unable to obtain them.

Trump claims he has been under audit by the IRS for years but the agency has long declined comment.

“I’m going to give out my financial condition,” he said, promising the data before Election Day next November. In typical boasting fashion Trump said the wealth numbers will be much “higher” than expected amid some experts’ calculations he is worth less than he long has claimed.

more

I don't think he's going to release his actual taxes, like others in the past have. We'll have to wait and see what we get.
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.