Author Topic: Babalu Blog: Mick Jagger once planned a movie on Che Guevara  (Read 760 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Babalu Blog: Mick Jagger once planned a movie on Che Guevara
« on: September 09, 2019, 07:30:26 pm »
Jagger has criticized Trump lately, well, Trump did play one of their songs at his campaign rallies frequently, "You can't always get what you want".

Mick Jagger–who once planned a movie glorifying terrorist and mass-murderer Che Guevara and logs about 50 GAZILLION (mostly private) jet air-miles annually –bashes Trump for his “rudeness” and insensitivity to Co2 emissions

September 9, 2019 by Humberto Fontova

Rock legend Mick Jagger attacked US President Donald Trump for his rudeness Saturday and for “tearing apart” environment controls when America should be setting the standard for the world….”We are in a very difficult situation at the moment, especially in the US, where all the environmental controls that were put in place — that were just about adequate — have been rolled back by the current administration so much   that they are being wiped out,” he added.

“Mick has been fascinated by Che Guevara since his college days at the London School of Economics,” a source told the British Web site. “But he knows that if Redford gets his movie (Motorcycle Diaries) on screen first, they are dead and buried.” .

More at: https://babalublog.com/2019/09/09/mick-jagger-who-once-planned-a-movie-glorifying-terrorist-and-mass-murderer-che-guevara-and-logs-about-fifty-gazillion-mostly-private-jet-air-miles-annually-bashes-trump-for-his-rudeness-and/

Offline berdie

Re: Babalu Blog: Mick Jagger once planned a movie on Che Guevara
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:38:07 pm »
I just chalk this up to a liberal musician. Not aiming at any musician here. But other than Alice Cooper...how many are there?

I have a very big music collection that I paid lots of money for over the years...and love music so I can't toss it. I had to quit going to concerts because these idjmoes can't help but interject their unimportant opinions in my listening pleasure...that I paid BIG bucks to hear. I notice it has really hurt their income since I went going. :silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 08:59:11 pm »
I just chalk this up to a liberal musician. Not aiming at any musician here. But other than Alice Cooper...how many are there?

I have a very big music collection that I paid lots of money for over the years...and love music so I can't toss it. I had to quit going to concerts because these idjmoes can't help but interject their unimportant opinions in my listening pleasure...that I paid BIG bucks to hear. I notice it has really hurt their income since I went going. :silly:

There was one of the Ramones.  And, Ringo.  But, I get your point.

And, anyone who listens to Mick doing anything but singing deserves the stupid drivel that they get.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:39:12 pm »
There was one of the Ramones.  And, Ringo.  But, I get your point.

And, anyone who listens to Mick doing anything but singing deserves the stupid drivel that they get.

The bad part is...Mick really isn't a good singer.  A hell of a performer though.