Author Topic: Oh To Be a Democrat in New Jersey  (Read 213 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

• TBR Contributor
Oh To Be a Democrat in New Jersey
« on: September 09, 2019, 03:11:30 PM »
Oh To Be a Democrat in New Jersey

NAACP President Jeffrey Dye had a record of threatening his brother with a knife, getting caught with six bags of crack cocaine, assaulting police officers on two separate occasions, so of course he was appointed to work for the New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development.

Governor Phil Murphy’s Dem administration had previously appointed Al Alvarez, his guy in charge of Latino and Muslim outreach, accused of trying to rape one of his staffers during the campaign, as chief of staff the New Jersey Schools Development Authority. The last time Dye had gotten in trouble was when he had been charged with aggravated assault after a confrontation with 3 police officers in 2007.

Living where I do, I see a lot of lunacy from Dems, but Damn!
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Oh To Be a Democrat in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:41:19 AM »
It’s NJ. Nothing surprises me about it anymore

Thanks for posting this @PeteS in CA
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 08:57:44 AM »
In Massachusetts, he'd already be a congressman.
The Democrats had long ago decided to try to impeach Trump, and they decided to do so in December 2016 — because he won. There’s no point pretending otherwise.

- Kevin D. Williamson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 06:33:58 PM »
Isn't this SNAFU for most northeastern states?
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf