Author Topic: More Awful Stuff from Bernie Sanders: America Outta Pay for Global Abortions!  (Read 291 times)

rangerrebew

More Awful Stuff from Bernie Sanders: America Outta Pay for Global Abortions!
09.08.2019 | News | Daily Surge | 0

Surge Summary: Democratic Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders cheers on the idea of the United States’ funding abortions around the world — all in the name of “climate change”. Critics respond forcefully.

Just when you are tempted to conclude the secularist Left can’t sink any lower, can’t more egregiously overturn the basic tenets of decency upon which so much of American was founded, something happens that reminds you: things can always get worse with this bunch …

Tré Goins-Phillips/Faithwire spells out the disturbing details:

Forget debates over whether to implement the Mexico City policy abroad — Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), a contender for the Democratic presidential nomination, wants to fund abortions in “poor countries” in hopes of curbing climate change.

https://dailysurge.com/2019/09/more-awful-stuff-from-bernie-sanders-america-outta-pay-for-global-abortions/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The guy is so disgusting its hard to express.  Leave it at that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I say it is not too late to abort Bernie Sanders. 

Offline Hoodat

♪Just as every cop is a criminal,
And all the sinners saints . . . ♪
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-