Author Topic: JUDICIAL WATCH: FEDERAL JUDGE CRITICIZES STATE AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENTS ON CLINTON EMAIL COVER-UP  (Read 550 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
JUDICIAL WATCH: FEDERAL JUDGE CRITICIZES STATE AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENTS ON CLINTON EMAIL COVER-UP

‘There is no FOIA exemption for political expedience, nor is there one for bureaucratic incompetence.’

‘The court thinks Judicial Watch ought to shake this tree.’

‘The good cause continues from whether or not State was acting in good faith, and I’ll tell you everything they’ve discovered in this period raises serious questions about what the hell the State Department’s doing here.’

‘Now we know more, but we have even more questions than answers. So I won’t hold it against Judicial Watch for expanding their initial discovery request now.’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch released the transcript today from their hearing on Thursday, August 22, 2019, where U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth granted significant new discovery to Judicial Watch on the Clinton email issue (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).

During the hearing, Judge Lamberth specifically raised concerns about a Clinton email cache recently discussed in a letter to Senator Charles Grassley (R-IA) and wants Judicial Watch to “shake this tree” on this issue.

[J]ust last week, the Senate’s – Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees released documents revealing that Clinton IT aide Paul Combetta copied all but four of the missing emails to a Gmail account that does not appear to have ever been reconstructed and searched. The court thinks Judicial Watch ought to shake this tree...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why the hell is Judicial Watch having to "shake this tree"?  Where is the Department of Justice?

@skeeter @EdJames @Sanguine @mystery-ak
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:19:01 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I know....  I often think to myself, Judicial Watch and Jay Sekulow's American Center for Law and Justice are the only two entities that appear to be doing any digging for truth....  frustrating....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I know....  I often think to myself, Judicial Watch and Jay Sekulow's American Center for Law and Justice are the only two entities that appear to be doing any digging for truth....  frustrating....

Frustrating, Maddening,  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Investigative journalism is dead.

Enjoy relying on Big media and their algorythms, to shape your news and opinions.

At least they will have defeated dastardly Trump.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why the hell is Judicial Watch having to "shake this tree"?  Where is the Department of Justice?

@skeeter @EdJames @Sanguine @mystery-ak

@Bigun, at this point I wouldn't trust the DOJ, and I'm just glad that JW is there fighting for us.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun, at this point I wouldn't trust the DOJ, and I'm just glad that JW is there fighting for us.

I am also @Sanguine but the "new" DOJ should be all over it as well IMHO.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am also @Sanguine but the "new" DOJ should be all over it as well IMHO.

What's new is old.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What's new is old.

If that is so we are finished as anything other than a banana republic.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If that is so we are finished as anything other than a banana republic.

I understand that.