Author Topic: Hillary, Chelsea Promote New Book on 'Gusty' Women. Juanita Broaddrick Has Something to Say About Th  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary, Chelsea Promote New Book on 'Gusty' Women. Juanita Broaddrick Has Something to Say About That.
Leah Barkoukis

@LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: Sep 09, 2019 8:05 AM

In a short video clip promoting their new book, “The Book of Gusty Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience,” Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Rodham Clinton explained what they believed defined a “gusty” woman. While the tweet was liked more than 33,000 times, there are a number of comments criticizing their message, including one from Juanita Broaddrick.

“Give me a damn break, Hilly,” she tweeted in response. “You wouldn’t know gutsy if it kicked you in the A$$. You’ve been shielded and protected all your life. Be assured, I will never give up telling the world about you and your rapist husband. I’m still here.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/09/09/juanita-broaddrick-response-to-hillary-chelsea-n2552755
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Gusty? Busty?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh my.  Nice burn Juanita.

In recognition,  Barney sends his love:

Juanita, Juanita
Lovely, dear Juanita
From your head down to your feet,
There's nothing half so sweet,

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline musiclady

Gusty? Busty?  :silly:

“Give me a damn break, Hilly,” she tweeted in response. “You wouldn’t know gutsy if it kicked you in the A$$. You’ve been shielded and protected all your life. Be assured, I will never give up telling the world about you and your rapist husband. I’m still here.”

Looks like Juanita is not only gutsier than Hill, but also a better speller.  happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline verga

Someone needs to tell the Clintons their time is up
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Someone needs to tell the Clintons their time is up

I think Vince Foster tried that already.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien