Author Topic: GOP senator floats idea of Blasey Ford probe after lawyer boasts of undermining Kavanaugh  (Read 198 times)

rangerrebew

GOP senator floats idea of Blasey Ford probe after lawyer boasts of undermining Kavanaugh
By Daily Caller News Foundation September 7, 2019

By Kevin Daley

GOP Sen. Thom Tillis said a new investigation into Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations of sexual misconduct against Justice Brett Kavanaugh may be appropriate in light of a new book suggesting she had ulterior political motives.

The North Carolina Republican, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox News that new video of Ford’s lawyer connecting her allegations with the broader fight over abortion rights further undermines Ford’s credibility and could necessitate the Justice Department’s intervention.

“This does seem to undermine what we all believed was a legitimate traumatic experience in her life,” Tillis said. “We’ll just let the process play out. But clearly, a misrepresentation before a Senate committee is a very serious offense. Hopefully, we can get past that.”

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/09/07/gop-senator-floats-idea-of-blasey-ford-probe-after-lawyer-boasts-of-undermining-kavanaugh/

rangerrebew

Talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah!.  I wish these clowns would just shut up if they can't get something through the senate or house.  I know, you know, everyone knows it will never happen so why even raise the issue?  If they won't investigate madam Clinton with all the goods they have on her, there is no way in hell they would investigate a real no one like Blasey Ford. :pigs fly:

Offline berdie

Talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah!.  I wish these clowns would just shut up if they can't get something through the senate or house.  I know, you know, everyone knows it will never happen so why even raise the issue?  If they won't investigate madam Clinton with all the goods they have on her, there is no way in hell they would investigate a real no one like Blasey Ford. :pigs fly:

Sadly, I have to agree. What's her name will skate.