Author Topic: So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 8, 2019
So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?
By Monica Showalter

Up until now, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren, have always been reported as two aging leftists unable to stand each other. "Friends now, trouble ahead," reads some of the headline of a 2016 Politico news story.

Get a load of how those times have changed, according to NBC News:

The two women have kept a line of communication open since the Massachusetts senator decided to run for president — though only a conversation around the time of Warren's launch has been previously reported — according to several people familiar with their discussions who spoke to NBC on the condition of anonymity because of the political sensitivity of private interactions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/so_hillary_clinton_is_the_itminence_griseit_behind_elizabeth_warren.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:50:20 pm »
When the Clintons get involved in anything, the first question you have to ask is what's in it for them? The idea that HRC would purely out of the goodness of her heart help someone else become the first woman president just isn't remotely believable.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 04:22:41 pm »
When the Clintons get involved in anything, the first question you have to ask is what's in it for them? The idea that HRC would purely out of the goodness of her heart help someone else become the first woman president just isn't remotely believable.

I don't know.  I am thinking Vice President.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 04:24:56 pm »

Vice and Clinton's go together like peas and carrots.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 09:55:27 pm »
If anyone is the VP, it will be Warren.  I still see HRC announcing this month or next. 

Biden will tumble in this debate or the next, and Warren will be seen when they REALLY begin looking at her as being just as nutty as Sanders.

The Delusional Party is in genuine trouble.  They have followed a 29 year old bartender down the path of self destruction!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 10:34:27 pm »

And watch another woman be the first female POTUS?  No, she's owed that.  It belongs to her.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.