Author Topic: So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?
« on: September 08, 2019, 10:17:45 AM »
September 8, 2019
So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?
By Monica Showalter

Up until now, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren, have always been reported as two aging leftists unable to stand each other. "Friends now, trouble ahead," reads some of the headline of a 2016 Politico news story.

Get a load of how those times have changed, according to NBC News:

The two women have kept a line of communication open since the Massachusetts senator decided to run for president — though only a conversation around the time of Warren's launch has been previously reported — according to several people familiar with their discussions who spoke to NBC on the condition of anonymity because of the political sensitivity of private interactions.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/so_hillary_clinton_is_the_itminence_griseit_behind_elizabeth_warren.html
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online Snarknado

• Anti
Re: So Hillary Clinton is the éminence grise behind Elizabeth Warren?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:50:20 AM »
When the Clintons get involved in anything, the first question you have to ask is what's in it for them? The idea that HRC would purely out of the goodness of her heart help someone else become the first woman president just isn't remotely believable.
---
There is no O in 0bama

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »
When the Clintons get involved in anything, the first question you have to ask is what's in it for them? The idea that HRC would purely out of the goodness of her heart help someone else become the first woman president just isn't remotely believable.

I don't know.  I am thinking Vice President.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....
4:34 AM · Aug 21, 2019

2Thessolonians 2:4

New International Version
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 12:24:56 PM »

Vice and Clinton's go together like peas and carrots.
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 05:55:27 PM »
If anyone is the VP, it will be Warren.  I still see HRC announcing this month or next. 

Biden will tumble in this debate or the next, and Warren will be seen when they REALLY begin looking at her as being just as nutty as Sanders.

The Delusional Party is in genuine trouble.  They have followed a 29 year old bartender down the path of self destruction!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 06:34:27 PM »

And watch another woman be the first female POTUS?  No, she's owed that.  It belongs to her.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf