Author Topic: US tells migrant woman 8 months pregnant to wait in Mexico  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

US tells migrant woman 8 months pregnant to wait in Mexico
« on: September 08, 2019, 02:00:49 pm »

US tells migrant woman 8 months pregnant to wait in Mexico

Nomaan Merchant and VerÓnica G. CÁrdenas, Associated Press Updated 7:24 pm CDT, Friday, September 6, 2019

MATAMOROS, Mexico (AP) — Eight-and-a-half-months pregnant and experiencing contractions, a Salvadoran woman who had crossed the Rio Grande and was apprehended by the Border Patrol was forced to go back to Mexico.

Agents took her to the hospital, where doctors gave her medication to stop the contractions. And then, according to the woman and her lawyer, she was almost immediately sent back to Mexico.

There, she joined the more than 38,000 people forced to wait across the border for immigration court hearings under a rapidly expanding Trump administration policy. And her plight highlights the health risks and perils presented by the "Remain in Mexico" program.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/texas/article/US-tells-migrant-woman-8-months-pregnant-to-wait-14419458.php

Offline skeeter

Re: US tells migrant woman 8 months pregnant to wait in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:01:56 pm »
One less anchor baby.

Am I supposed to be outraged?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 02:02:43 pm »

MATAMOROS, Mexico (AP) — Eight-and-a-half-months pregnant and experiencing contractions, a Salvadoran woman who had crossed the Rio Grande and was apprehended by the Border Patrol was forced to go back to Mexico.

Excellent!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:15:23 pm »
GREAT move !!!

They should do this with ALL pregnant border-jumpers!

And once again, I have to say it:
NO OTHER REPUBLICAN running to be president in 2016 would have done this, other than Mr. Trump, had that other person attained the office of the presidency.

C'mon, who you think you're kiddin' ??
NO ONE.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 08:57:09 pm »
If these women were coming to have a baby born with no benefits...I would feel differently.

But they want anchor babies.  So go back to Mexico.