Author Topic: Trump Tweets Eight Things CNN Will Bury During Their Global Warming Event…And Liberals Will Probably  (Read 1172 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I’ll add one to the President’s list of left-wing unmentionables...

Not one mention of nuclear power in solving our need for cheap, clean energy. Especially now that the risks associated with radioactive waste disposal—the only real reason to oppose nuclear power generation—has been virtually eliminated by new technology.

The rest of the world is using nuclear—look at France—while the enviros shut down plants here in the states—look at Indian Point in New York.

It has always been about deindustrializing the US.....  As part of communism’s transformation, they understood that we ripe for red to be hidden within green.... Rush used to call it the watermelon approach....  Gorby became a watermelon man....

Offline bilo

And in fact we are CURRENTLY in an ice age. Few seem to know that. When not in an ice age it has been MUCH warmer. We're currently in an interglacial period within the current ice age. All inconvenient facts not taught in school...

The problem with the climate change religion is it's adherents don't want to hear facts.

Most people don't know that water vapor accounts for 70-90% of any warming.

Also, we are currently in a carbon deficit. During the Cambrian era we had 8000 ppm CO2 and today we only have 400ppm CO2. It was as low as 180ppm before the trend started to reverse. In the last 70 years we've gone from 330 ppm CO2 to a little over 400 ppm but we haven't seen any real gain in warming.

Further, if CO2 drops below 150ppm terrestrial plant life will not survive.

Finally, more CO2 means more greening of the world because CO2 is the primary food of plants.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote (of the democrat-communists):
"We only have a disloyal opposition.  They are more than happy to burn the world down if it means they get to rule over us.  That's why they have to confiscate our weapons first."

NO.

They are THE ENEMY, can't say it any more clearly than that.

Their goal is to DESTROY traditional America and replace it with a communist/totalitarian state.

If that isn't "the enemy"...    then... what IS...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote (of the democrat-communists):
"We only have a disloyal opposition.  They are more than happy to burn the world down if it means they get to rule over us.  That's why they have to confiscate our weapons first."

NO.

They are THE ENEMY, can't say it any more clearly than that.

Their goal is to DESTROY traditional America and replace it with a communist/totalitarian state.

If that isn't "the enemy"...    then... what IS...?

I accept your terms, Fish.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

The problem with the climate change religion is it's adherents don't want to hear facts.

Most people don't know that water vapor accounts for 70-90% of any warming.

Also, we are currently in a carbon deficit. During the Cambrian era we had 8000 ppm CO2 and today we only have 400ppm CO2. It was as low as 180ppm before the trend started to reverse. In the last 70 years we've gone from 330 ppm CO2 to a little over 400 ppm but we haven't seen any real gain in warming.

Further, if CO2 drops below 150ppm terrestrial plant life will not survive.

Finally, more CO2 means more greening of the world because CO2 is the primary food of plants.
@bilo HEY! I have said it before. Stop confusing the issue with facts and reality. Liberals don't give a D@MN about those. If you can't deal in pure emotion and find a way to blame it on either Trump, or the NRA then sit down and shut up you have nothing to say about the matter. Go away and don't come back until you can be completely unreasonable and spouting absolute nonsense. /SARC (just in case)
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bilo

@bilo HEY! I have said it before. Stop confusing the issue with facts and reality. Liberals don't give a D@MN about those. If you can't deal in pure emotion and find a way to blame it on either Trump, or the NRA then sit down and shut up you have nothing to say about the matter. Go away and don't come back until you can be completely unreasonable and spouting absolute nonsense. /SARC (just in case)

Love it, and btw you didn't need the /s tag.

I just started digging into the "climate change" issue because of all the leftists crying there is a crisis. It's unbelievable how so many have been manipulated to believe these climate change relgionists are right. I think part of the problem is people confuse a clean environment, which we all want (DUH), with climate change. IOW, if you deny the hysteria and want to pursue a rational reasoned approach to understanding how the earth's climate changes over time and what we believe may cause these changes you are for dirty water, air and soil.

Lord help us all because if these people have their way they will destroy our prosperous way of life. I don't think they will destroy the planet because India and China will ignore all the CO2 reduction demands and thankfully will keep pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline verga

Love it, and btw you didn't need the /s tag.

I just started digging into the "climate change" issue because of all the leftists crying there is a crisis. It's unbelievable how so many have been manipulated to believe these climate change relgionists are right. I think part of the problem is people confuse a clean environment, which we all want (DUH), with climate change. IOW, if you deny the hysteria and want to pursue a rational reasoned approach to understanding how the earth's climate changes over time and what we believe may cause these changes you are for dirty water, air and soil.

Lord help us all because if these people have their way they will destroy our prosperous way of life. I don't think they will destroy the planet because India and China will ignore all the CO2 reduction demands and thankfully will keep pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.
@bilo I put the /SARC tag on because there are some people that don't get my "dry" sense of humor. I was just reading some stats about CO2 levels. During the Cambrian period it was up to 8000 ppm Obvious preindustrial since it was prehuman. 70 yeas ago it went down to around 330 ppm and now it is around 400 ppm. If it gets much below 200 ppm say abound 170 ppm that is the end of plant life on this planet. Someone with a real degree needs to explain to these alarmists some basic plant biology.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.