Author Topic: Michael Moore Warns Democrats ‘Will Stay Home’ If Biden Gets Nomination  (Read 568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Moore Warns Democrats ‘Will Stay Home’ If Biden Gets Nomination
"Our base will stay home once more if Biden is the candidate."

By Paul Bois
@paulbois39
September 6, 2019

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore may be lacking general political acumen, but perhaps he at least knows how to give a fairly accurate prognosis of events to come when it comes to Democratic politics. On Thursday, he issued Democrats a dire warning: Nominate former Vice President Joe Biden and risk alienating progressive voters come 2020.

Current Time 0:03
Duration 0:47
Pentagon Warns Former Speechwriter For Mattis Over Book: Report

Writing a lengthy Twitter post, Moore first attacked Biden for attending a fundraiser hosted by Andrew Goldman, the founder of the natural gas company Western LNG, and argued that the former vice president is far too similar to Hillary Clinton.

"Last night on CNN, a student asked Biden, who had pledged to take NO fossil fuel money, why he was having an NYC fundraiser tonight hosted by Andrew Goldman, the founder of the natural gas co Western LNG. Biden denied it. Then CNN said it was true & that Biden is attending. Wow," Moore tweeted. "We can NOT go through this again, my friends. As with Hillary taking Goldman Sachs $$ & then trying to pretend nothing happened, we can NOT risk this again."

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/51476/michael-moore-warns-democrats-will-stay-home-if-paul-bois
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Michael Moore Warns Democrats ‘Will Stay Home’ If Biden Gets Nomination
"Our base will stay home once more if Biden is the candidate."

By Paul Bois
@paulbois39
September 6, 2019

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore may be lacking general political acumen, but perhaps he at least knows how to give a fairly accurate prognosis of events to come when it comes to Democratic politics. On Thursday, he issued Democrats a dire warning: Nominate former Vice President Joe Biden and risk alienating progressive voters come 2020.

Current Time 0:03
Duration 0:47
Pentagon Warns Former Speechwriter For Mattis Over Book: Report

Writing a lengthy Twitter post, Moore first attacked Biden for attending a fundraiser hosted by Andrew Goldman, the founder of the natural gas company Western LNG, and argued that the former vice president is far too similar to Hillary Clinton.

"Last night on CNN, a student asked Biden, who had pledged to take NO fossil fuel money, why he was having an NYC fundraiser tonight hosted by Andrew Goldman, the founder of the natural gas co Western LNG. Biden denied it. Then CNN said it was true & that Biden is attending. Wow," Moore tweeted. "We can NOT go through this again, my friends. As with Hillary taking Goldman Sachs $$ & then trying to pretend nothing happened, we can NOT risk this again."

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/51476/michael-moore-warns-democrats-will-stay-home-if-paul-bois
Guess I'll be voting for Biden in the primary then.   :laugh:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Every thinking American should hold the Democommie Party in contempt.  They represent no one that claims to be a USA citizen.  Their interest is swelling our ranks with illegals, and making them citizens, and representing their interests.  Sad really.

The reason Trump resonates is because he alone defined the issues in 2016.  Clinton stood for literally nothing.  And what are Biden and the rest in the clown car promising?  The end of fossil fuels, the end of air travel, the end of cows, and fracking, and the end of about 20 million jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR THESE IDIOTS THAT HAVE EMBRACED FULLY THE DELUSIONS OF A 29 YEAR OLD BARTENDER ELECTED TO CONGRESS?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo asks (in big red letters):
"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR THESE IDIOTS THAT HAVE EMBRACED FULLY THE DELUSIONS OF A 29 YEAR OLD BARTENDER ELECTED TO CONGRESS?"

About 47% of the population.
That's who.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Good plan :yowsa:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BEWARE!

The reason the Dems have been piddling around with the 25th Amendment Has little to do with Trump. But if Biden is elected they can use it to dump him and promote the running mate (and a new veep of their choice).

Who is in the veep slot if Biden runs is the real candidate, and the one to be wary of.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You can't make it up..
The Dems have become so loony toon...it has become normal for them.
They cannot recognize CRAZY.
Crazy is normal to them.
Free everything for everyone on Earth!
Someone will pay for it...I guess...Maybe?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I suggest the Democommies rename their party to the Delusional Party.  They can still use the D logo!  Ya!

They are nothing less than delusional.  The notion that liberalism is a mental illness is complicated by multiple maladies of the mind.  We need to restore the mental illness facilities that Reagan eliminated, for the Dems will fill them quickly.  We need lots of padded rooms because they are clearly a danger to themselves and others.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I suggest the Democommies rename their party to the Delusional Party.  They can still use the D logo!  Ya!

They are nothing less than delusional.  The notion that liberalism is a mental illness is complicated by multiple maladies of the mind.  We need to restore the mental illness facilities that Reagan eliminated, for the Dems will fill them quickly.  We need lots of padded rooms because they are clearly a danger to themselves and others.

Well, that's the biggest reason I cannot, in good conscience, ever participate in one of their gun 'buy back' events. (I don't care how compulsory they try to make it).

Not only would they not be buying back anything they owned, but just a little investigating exposes a history of violence and episodes of highly questionable sanity.

With that in mind, there is no way in Hell I'd sell them a gun.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:04:45 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

:yowsa: I second, third, or what the heck number we are up to by now.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 11:21:33 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.