Author Topic: Attorney accuses Obamas of 'really deplorable behavior' in trademark fight  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney accuses Obamas of 'really deplorable behavior' in trademark fight
by John Gage
 | September 04, 2019 06:10 PM

Los Angeles attorney Larry Zerner hit back at the Obamas after Higher Ground Productions, the couple's movie production company, attempted to cancel the trademark registration for his client's company, Higher Ground Enterprises.

"The Obamas have known for almost a year that their Higher Ground trademark application was rejected by the USPTO because it infringed my client's rights," Zerner told the The Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday. "Instead, of simply picking another name, the Obamas' lawyers have now filed a meritless petition to cancel my client's trademark so they can take it for themselves. This is really deplorable behavior. I hope that the Obamas realize that these actions are not consistent with the values they preach and that they instruct their attorneys to immediately dismiss the petition."

The U.S. Trademark Office rejected the Obamas' attempt to trademark their production company earlier this year because of the trademark held prior by Hanisya Massey, who runs Higher Ground Enterprises.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/attorney-accuses-obamas-of-really-deplorable-behavior-in-trademark-fight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Attorney accuses Obamas of 'really deplorable behavior' in trademark fight
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 01:09:51 am »
At least the Deep State has not polluted the Trademark Office.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:34:44 pm »
Since when did the Obamas have values?  These lying POSs just bought a $14 million beach house after attempting for eight years to make America believe that climate change was real.  They are as phony and corrupt as any I have ever witnessed.

Thank God their Cap and Trade  SCAM did not become reality.  The good Democommies were fully prepared to rip off Americans with that piece of corrupt legislation.  And they are still preaching that NONSENSE!

May they all burn in hell for an eternity!

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 01:22:36 pm »
I wish I could say I was surprised of this behavior by Obozo and the Wookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.