Author Topic: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Celebrates After Judge Rules Terror Watch List Violates Constitutional Righ  (Read 452 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Celebrates After Judge Rules Terror Watch List Violates Constitutional Rights

(Gateway Pundit) – Radical Muslima Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) celebrated after a federal judge ruled that the US government’s watchlist of over 1 million people violates the Constitutional rights of those placed on the list.

“This is tremendous” Omar said congratulating terror-tied CAIR for working to weaken protocols in place to protect the US from terror attacks.

https://www.teaparty.org/democrat-rep-ilhan-omar-celebrates-after-judge-rules-terror-watch-list-violates-constitutional-rights-408687/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She probably "celebrated" on September 11, 2001, as well.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been giving this some thought since I heard this story about the decision.  I'm going to stick my neck about a bit, and say she has a point here.

The "watch list" isn't just foreigners or even Moslem, anybody can be on it, including any of us.  After 8 years of a criminal Moslem Preezy, I'd say that's more likely than not. 

The list of people is "secret," meaning there's no transparency about how one gets on it, or knowing if one is even on the list in the first place.  The subject first discovers it when they try to board a plane to somewhere.  Surprise!  Then, if that person is on it by mistake there is no way to rectify the situation, no one with whom one can lodge an appeal.  NISC is also opaque.  People get on that by mistake too, but they're screwed if they want to get off of it, because they have to sue the government to correct the problem.

We should all be against Star Chamber Justice, and oppose it vigorously before another Rat gets elected President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I've been giving this some thought since I heard this story about the decision.  I'm going to stick my neck about a bit, and say she has a point here.

The "watch list" isn't just foreigners or even Moslem, anybody can be on it, including any of us.  After 8 years of a criminal Moslem Preezy, I'd say that's more likely than not. 

The list of people is "secret," meaning there's no transparency about how one gets on it, or knowing if one is even on the list in the first place.  The subject first discovers it when they try to board a plane to somewhere.  Surprise!  Then, if that person is on it by mistake there is no way to rectify the situation, no one with whom one can lodge an appeal.  NISC is also opaque.  People get on that by mistake too, but they're screwed if they want to get off of it, because they have to sue the government to correct the problem.

We should all be against Star Chamber Justice, and oppose it vigorously before another Rat gets elected President.

I would hope that not just anybody could be on the list.  But I think that it has been keeping us safe since 9/11.  Unless there is some other way to keep terrorists from boarding US flights its horrible.  Crossing the border too.  But we all know anybody can do that.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 04:09:31 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would hope that not just anybody could be on the list.  But I think that it has been keeping us safe since 9/11.  Unless there is some other way to keep terrorists from boarding US flights its horrible.  Crossing the border too.  But we all know anybody can do that.

I'm not suggesting we don't have a list, but Citizens deserve some transparency and due process if we find ourselves on the list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: