Author Topic: President Obama Weaponized Government – Phase Two Was Positioned to Monetize Government…  (Read 674 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Obama Weaponized Government – Phase Two Was Positioned to Monetize Government…
Posted on September 5, 2019   by sundance

Looking over how much corrupt Hillary Clinton dirt the intelligence community hid in the 2016 election, the big picture aspects deserve an expanded discussion.

In the larger picture it is clear the Obama administration weaponized the institutions of government to target his/their political opposition. It is also increasingly clear a Hillary Clinton administration would have monetized the U.S. government.

President Obama’s team used the DOJ, CIA, FBI and IRS to target their opposition.  The intelligence apparatus was weaponized; one small example that scratches the surface is the FBI/NSA database exploitation.  Black files on DC politicians, private sector groups and individuals facilitating leverage, and we are still seeing the ramifications.

When Patrick Byrne recently discussed his role within the  “political espionage” operations, he is describing this exact process; not coincidentally he also seems to have retreated into a safe-space.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/05/president-obama-weaponized-government-phase-two-was-positioned-to-monetize-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't expect the well-deserved prosecutions to start before the Election, but I hope I'm wrong.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As I have been telling you here for years, Obama was and is an Iranian agent under the control of Valarie Jarrett.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I have been telling you here for years, Obama was and is an Iranian agent under the control of Valarie Jarrett.

I don't think Obastard needs to have a Minder to love the Iranians over the Americans.  He promised in his book he would always stand with the Moslems against the world if push comes to shove. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't think Obastard needs to have a Minder to love the Iranians over the Americans.  He promised in his book he would always stand with the Moslems against the world if push comes to shove.

He may not need one for that but he has one never-the less.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He may not need one for that but he has one never-the less.

She still lives in one of his Mansions, doesn't she?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
BKMK (I'm going to read the article this time, before I comment)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's not a long one this time.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Who the hell does that??

:silly:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Who the hell does that??

:silly:

I wanted to be different.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien