Author Topic: Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting  (Read 636 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting
September 6, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Rep. Jerrold Nadler and his House Judiciary Committee are busy putting American tax dollars to work with the latest investigation into President Trump’s jokes.

The New York Democrat and chair of the committee issued a subpoena to the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday for documents connected with the alleged comments the president made months ago in a closed-door meeting, reportedly offering pardons to officials who broke the law while carrying out the administration’s immigration policies.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/06/nadler-issues-subpoena-over-alleged-joke-trump-made-in-closed-door-meeting-818163
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 02:11:33 pm »
Where did I put that darn â„¢ thing @Cyber Liberty uses all the time .....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 02:29:11 pm »
Nadler is a joke.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 02:32:21 pm »
I thought this was another Babylon Bee article...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 02:32:57 pm »
Where did I put that darn â„¢ thing @Cyber Liberty uses all the time .....

You can borrow one of mine...

We got 'im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 02:35:20 pm »
You can borrow one of mine...

We got 'im now!®

That is it

(They) got 'im now!â„¢
 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 02:41:52 pm »
Sad and pathetic sign of desperation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 02:44:31 pm »
Sad and pathetic sign of desperation.

Do they have any idea of how this crap makes them look?
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 02:49:00 pm »
Do they have any idea of how this crap makes them look?

Honestly...no they don't. They believe that what they're doing is what the majority of Americans want done.  It's what they campaigned on so they are pushing forward with what they believe is a mandate from the people.

The reality is the only people they ever hear from live in the same deep blue echo chamber they do so they automatically assume it's what everyone else is clamoring for.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 02:52:21 pm »
Honestly...no they don't. They believe that what they're doing is what the majority of Americans want done.  It's what they campaigned on so they are pushing forward with what they believe is a mandate from the people.

The reality is the only people they ever hear from live in the same deep blue echo chamber they do so they automatically assume it's what everyone else is clamoring for.

Did any of you catch DeBlasio on Tucker Carlson's show last night?  Amazing.  Tucker would ask him a question and DB would say that's not the question and go off on something else and Tucker was really never able to rope him in (in spite of some really good efforts). DB kept insisting that NYC is in great shape, better than it's ever been.  If you want to know how they operate (I can't say "think") it's a great clip to watch.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 03:13:41 pm »
Did any of you catch DeBlasio on Tucker Carlson's show last night?  Amazing.  Tucker would ask him a question and DB would say that's not the question and go off on something else and Tucker was really never able to rope him in (in spite of some really good efforts). DB kept insisting that NYC is in great shape, better than it's ever been.  If you want to know how they operate (I can't say "think") it's a great clip to watch.

I missed the first half.  Did Tucker ever ask him about his 7-day attendance record?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 03:30:20 pm »
I missed the first half.  Did Tucker ever ask him about his 7-day attendance record?

He did.  DB didn't really answer the question. I know, surprising, right?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 05:37:58 pm »
IIRC, this traces back to an annoymorously sourced WashPost article. Has it even been confirmed whether - jokingly or serious - Trump ever said anything like that?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 05:50:27 pm »
IIRC, this traces back to an annoymorously sourced WashPost article. Has it even been confirmed whether - jokingly or serious - Trump ever said anything like that?

No,  but it doesn't matter to Nadler.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 06:09:10 pm »
He must not have as there are enough Deep State within administration this would have already seen the light of day.

This is a move by Dems to get him to declare Executive Privilege on a congressional investigation into his actions in order to add another item on the future impeachment proceedings.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2019, 07:01:57 pm »
Mr Pants Up to His Chest to support his man boobs is one of the biggest clowns in the Democommie Party.  He could spend 100 years in Washington, and never spend a minute doing what he was elected to do. 

I love the fool.  He like Pelosi, AOC, Omar, Wilson, Waters, and so many others, define the clown commie party.  The stuff these people do, you just can't make it up!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:13:58 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 07:05:57 pm »
I doubt its a joke.  Its not a joke that these 9th circuit judges are ruling by their political agenda.  With that I think you have to play hardball.  If one part of government is trashing Constitutional Law the whole system is broken.  Pardons are legal and he can do it.  In a system, which isn't Constitutional like we have now its going to take a President with balls to maneuver around the law breaking of the courts.

I applaud him if he has said it.  Honestly.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:08:14 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2019, 12:10:59 pm »
Mr Pants Up to His Chest to support his man boobs is one of the biggest clowns in the Democommie Party.  He could spend 100 years in Washington, and never spend a minute doing what he was elected to do. 

I love the fool.  He like Pelosi, AOC, Omar, Wilson, Waters, and so many others, define the clown commie party.  The stuff these people do, you just can't make it up!
Lou Costello and Bud Abbott
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 01:40:05 pm »
Nadler is jsut dumb enough to be a squad member
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 01:50:23 pm »
I think when Nadler lost all of that weight, he lost quite a few brain cells as well......