Author Topic: Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting
September 6, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Rep. Jerrold Nadler and his House Judiciary Committee are busy putting American tax dollars to work with the latest investigation into President Trump’s jokes.

The New York Democrat and chair of the committee issued a subpoena to the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday for documents connected with the alleged comments the president made months ago in a closed-door meeting, reportedly offering pardons to officials who broke the law while carrying out the administration’s immigration policies.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/06/nadler-issues-subpoena-over-alleged-joke-trump-made-in-closed-door-meeting-818163
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Nadler issues subpoena over alleged joke Trump made in closed-door meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »
Where did I put that darn ™ thing @Cyber Liberty uses all the time .....
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:29:11 AM »
Nadler is a joke.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 10:32:21 AM »
I thought this was another Babylon Bee article...
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 10:32:57 AM »
Where did I put that darn ™ thing @Cyber Liberty uses all the time .....

You can borrow one of mine...

We got 'im now!®
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »
You can borrow one of mine...

We got 'im now!®

That is it

(They) got 'im now!™
 888high58888
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:41:52 AM »
Sad and pathetic sign of desperation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 10:44:31 AM »
Sad and pathetic sign of desperation.

Do they have any idea of how this crap makes them look?
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 10:49:00 AM »
Do they have any idea of how this crap makes them look?

Honestly...no they don't. They believe that what they're doing is what the majority of Americans want done.  It's what they campaigned on so they are pushing forward with what they believe is a mandate from the people.

The reality is the only people they ever hear from live in the same deep blue echo chamber they do so they automatically assume it's what everyone else is clamoring for.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 10:52:21 AM »
Honestly...no they don't. They believe that what they're doing is what the majority of Americans want done.  It's what they campaigned on so they are pushing forward with what they believe is a mandate from the people.

The reality is the only people they ever hear from live in the same deep blue echo chamber they do so they automatically assume it's what everyone else is clamoring for.

Did any of you catch DeBlasio on Tucker Carlson's show last night?  Amazing.  Tucker would ask him a question and DB would say that's not the question and go off on something else and Tucker was really never able to rope him in (in spite of some really good efforts). DB kept insisting that NYC is in great shape, better than it's ever been.  If you want to know how they operate (I can't say "think") it's a great clip to watch.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

– Sam Houston

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 11:13:41 AM »
Did any of you catch DeBlasio on Tucker Carlson's show last night?  Amazing.  Tucker would ask him a question and DB would say that's not the question and go off on something else and Tucker was really never able to rope him in (in spite of some really good efforts). DB kept insisting that NYC is in great shape, better than it's ever been.  If you want to know how they operate (I can't say "think") it's a great clip to watch.

I missed the first half.  Did Tucker ever ask him about his 7-day attendance record?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 11:30:20 AM »
I missed the first half.  Did Tucker ever ask him about his 7-day attendance record?

He did.  DB didn't really answer the question. I know, surprising, right?

– Sam Houston

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »
IIRC, this traces back to an annoymorously sourced WashPost article. Has it even been confirmed whether - jokingly or serious - Trump ever said anything like that?
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 01:50:27 PM »
IIRC, this traces back to an annoymorously sourced WashPost article. Has it even been confirmed whether - jokingly or serious - Trump ever said anything like that?

No,  but it doesn't matter to Nadler.

– Sam Houston

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 02:09:10 PM »
He must not have as there are enough Deep State within administration this would have already seen the light of day.

This is a move by Dems to get him to declare Executive Privilege on a congressional investigation into his actions in order to add another item on the future impeachment proceedings.
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2019, 03:01:57 PM »
Mr Pants Up to His Chest to support his man boobs is one of the biggest clowns in the Democommie Party.  He could spend 100 years in Washington, and never spend a minute doing what he was elected to do. 

I love the fool.  He like Pelosi, AOC, Omar, Wilson, Waters, and so many others, define the clown commie party.  The stuff these people do, you just can't make it up!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:13:58 PM by jafo2010 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 03:05:57 PM »
I doubt its a joke.  Its not a joke that these 9th circuit judges are ruling by their political agenda.  With that I think you have to play hardball.  If one part of government is trashing Constitutional Law the whole system is broken.  Pardons are legal and he can do it.  In a system, which isn't Constitutional like we have now its going to take a President with balls to maneuver around the law breaking of the courts.

I applaud him if he has said it.  Honestly.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:08:14 PM by Chosen Daughter »
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....
4:34 AM · Aug 21, 2019

2Thessolonians 2:4

New International Version
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2019, 08:10:59 AM »
Mr Pants Up to His Chest to support his man boobs is one of the biggest clowns in the Democommie Party.  He could spend 100 years in Washington, and never spend a minute doing what he was elected to do. 

I love the fool.  He like Pelosi, AOC, Omar, Wilson, Waters, and so many others, define the clown commie party.  The stuff these people do, you just can't make it up!
Lou Costello and Bud Abbott
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 09:40:05 AM »
Nadler is jsut dumb enough to be a squad member
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mrpotatohead

• Goodbye B-1 and Hello B-21!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 09:50:23 AM »
I think when Nadler lost all of that weight, he lost quite a few brain cells as well......
Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf