Author Topic: Scaramucci says he will work to defeat Trump in 2020, won't 'rule anything out'  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
9/5/2019

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci on Thursday told Hill.TV that he would wait to see how the Republican primary plays out, but said he would work to defeat President Trump if he becomes the Republican nominee in 2020.

“I’m not going to rule anything out,” Scaramucci said when asked whether he would support a Democrat in the 2020 election. “But I am a Republican and I don’t think President Trump is going to make it to the November election and I do not think he will be the Republican nominee.”

“If he is the Republican nominee, I will be working to defeat him for sure because you can’t have this guy running the country for the next four years,” he added.

Scaramucci, a former loyal Trump supporter, added that he plans to launch a political action committee later this month that will target suburban voters in swing states, particularly suburban women.

“We have a mega-MAGA bully-in-chief that’s lightening people up left and right on his Twitter feed instead of actually running the country,” he said. “I’m going to be spending my time in the swing states over the next 13 months explaining that to a very swath of people.”

more
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/460087-scaramucci-says-he-will-work-to-defeat-trump-in-2020-election-wont-rule
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Well, Scaramucci isn't a Republican; RINO at best.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.