Author Topic: AOC claims Dan Crenshaw's friends 'likely' are wife beaters and violent criminals  (Read 591 times)

Offline corbe

AOC claims Dan Crenshaw's friends 'likely' are wife beaters and violent criminals

by John Gage

September 04, 2019 01:14 PM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accused Rep. Dan Crenshaw of "likely" being friends with violent criminals and domestic abusers after the Texas Republican said universal background checks would keep him from lending guns to his friends.

"You are a member of Congress. Why are you 'lending' guns to people unsupervised who can’t pass a basic background check?" the New York Democrat said Wednesday on Twitter. "The people you’re giving a gun to have likely abused their spouse or have a violent criminal record, & you may not know it."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-claims-dan-crenshaws-friends-likely-are-wife-beaters-and-violent-criminals
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi needs to censure this b---ch
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Pelosi needs to censure this b---ch

I don't understand why this coo-coo bird is being allowed to flap her jaws.  But since politics are not what they seem to be, maybe there is a reason.  Giving her enough rope to hang herself perhaps?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
{Sniff}  Do I smell a lawsuit in the air?  Naw...Crenshaw would never do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't understand why this coo-coo bird is being allowed to flap her jaws.  But since politics are not what they seem to be, maybe there is a reason.  Giving her enough rope to hang herself perhaps?

I vote, "Giving her enough rope to hang her whole Party."  From the successful shotgun wedding of Pelosi and Cortex I'd say it's working swimmingly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There's something about this "universal background check" thing I can't figure out.  If I am to perform one on someone I'm lending a gun to on the range, or on a hunting trip, how can I if only FFLs can run them?  NICS system would have to be made public.

This smacks of the Atlas Shrugs quote about making everybody criminals.
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Reading bartender twit's tweets makes my head hurt. Illogical, rambling, full of crap. 22222frying pan ****slapping :chairbang:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reading bartender twit's tweets makes my head hurt. Illogical, rambling, full of crap. 22222frying pan ****slapping :chairbang:

Yeah, I had to go hit up the Castle Bar after I read the original article here.

:drunk:
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

The background to this is that Crenshaw had commented (Twitter?) that this law meant that he could not loan guns to friends for hunting. AOC instantly ASSumed that meant that Crenshaw's friends could not pass a background check. What did not occur to AOC is that Crenshaw simply meant that the time and $$ expense would be too great.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The background to this is that Crenshaw had commented (Twitter?) that this law meant that he could not loan guns to friends for hunting. AOC instantly ASSumed that meant that Crenshaw's friends could not pass a background check. What did not occur to AOC is that Crenshaw simply meant that the time and $$ expense would be too great.

Thinking that one through would have deprived her of her go-to emotional arguments.  Thinking is hard, emoting is way easier.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

She’s representative of a certain large segment of her generation -  big mouth, 100% certain of their infallibility, self righteous as hell and almost always wrong.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She’s representative of a certain large segment of her generation -  big mouth, 100% certain of their infallibility, self righteous as hell and almost always wrong.

Actually this stupid bitch might be the best GOTV tool the GOP has.  Give her all the airplay she needs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Actually this stupid bitch might be the best GOTV tool the GOP has.  Give her all the airplay she needs.

Agree. The two sides are so far apart now what we see as a sanctimonious clown spewing campus cliches the other half sees as a sage wise beyond her years.

I just hope there are still more of us.

Offline verga

Some of you just are not listening. Her sole job is to make Biden look smarter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, I had to go hit up the Castle Bar after I read the original article here.

:drunk:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.