Author Topic: Meghan McCain: ‘I’m not living without guns, it’s just that simple’  (Read 789 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain: ‘I’m not living without guns, it’s just that simple’
September 4, 2019 | Samantha Chang

“The View” co-host Meghan McCain was trashed by her leftist colleagues for saying she won’t relinquish her Second-Amendment right to own a gun.

The brouhaha erupted yesterday during a heated panel discussion about gun-control laws following the recent mass shooting in Odessa, Texas. There, a white man killed 7 random people shortly after getting fired from his job.

As BizPac Review pointed out, the shooter failed a background check but still got his hands on a gun.

This underscores legal gun owners’ point that stricter gun-control laws are not the answer, since criminals always find a way to get guns. Why? Because criminals don’t care about laws.

On The View, McCain slammed a proposal by flailing Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, who’s calling for a mandatory assault-weapons buyback.

“If you’re going to be a gun grabber, you don’t get my vote,” Meghan sniffed.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/04/meghan-mccain-im-not-living-without-guns-its-just-that-simple-815254
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

And at the same time Sunny Hostin is claiming that the leading cause of death in young black males is police brutality.
Someone needs to check the CDC numbers. The leading cause of death in Young black males (ages 15-24) is young black males.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
I noticed too during the audio that one of the Progressive shrews quickly shifted from talking about AR-15's to a people living in fear of being killed with a shotgun.

Every once in awhile they accidentally let the mask slip on their true intentions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!