Author Topic: Man Pulls Down Jogger’s Shorts To Sexually Assault Her, Makes BIG Mistake  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Man Pulls Down Jogger’s Shorts To Sexually Assault Her, Makes BIG Mistake

When 19-year-old Robert Flynn allegedly assaulted a jogger by pulling down her shorts, little did he know she was an off-duty Deputy U.S. Marshal enjoying an early morning run.

The marshal was running along a trail that runs parallel to River Avenue toward the 16th Street Bridge in Pittsburgh when Flynn ran up behind her, grabbed her backside and pulled her shorts to her ankles.

In a Pittsburgh police criminal complaint filed by the woman, who was off-duty at the time of the attack, Flynn reportedly ran toward Anderson Street following his crime and she chased after him.

http://dailyheadlines.net/man-pulls-down-joggers-shorts-to-sexually-assault-her-makes-big-mistake/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=9/3%20DH.NET%20PM%2010:00

Offline verga

Do stupid things win stupid prizes.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

It doesn't sound like she had pepper spray or any weapon on her, which is kind of a mistake for a woman jogging alone.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't know about women runners carrying pepper spray, but I've seen many run in pairs (or groups) and/or with medium-large dogs. It's sad, but that's reality.

OK, the woman is running and the perp tried to get away from her by ......... running? :chairbang:  22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know about women runners carrying pepper spray, but I've seen many run in pairs (or groups) and/or with medium-large dogs. It's sad, but that's reality.

OK, the woman is running and the perp tried to get away from her by ......... running? :chairbang:  22222frying pan

Einstein must have left his Lamborghini at his Mom's house.  :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Normally these rags say a 'teenager' instead of 'man' as if to give an excuse for the idiot's behavior as he is youthful.

After that groin kick, maybe he is something else now.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Normally these rags say a 'teenager' instead of 'man' as if to give an excuse for the idiot's behavior as he is youthful.

After that groin kick, maybe he is something else now.

Unless, by accident of birth, he's a "Florida Man." :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: