Author Topic: 'They're unbelievable': Jeanine Pirro caught on hot mic accusing Fox of planning to 'fire me'  (Read 619 times)

Offline corbe

'They're unbelievable': Jeanine Pirro caught on hot mic accusing Fox of planning to 'fire me'

by Daniel Chaitin

September 03, 2019 07:39 PM

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro was caught on a hot mic Tuesday disparaging her network for the way it controls her schedule.

Pirro, 68, had called in for an interview with former White House aide Sebastian Gorka on the Salem Radio Network. She appeared not to realize, despite Gorka mentioning it, that their mics were live on YouTube between live radio segments.

After Gorka said he would love to have Pirro in the studio, she said, "Oh good. I love it. I would love it. We'll see if they let me. You know Fox reviews everything. They're unbelievable."

Gorka suggested that she could have more flexibility in her schedule with a new book out, to which Pirro said, "No. They're still saying you cannot do Bill O'Reilly, you cannot do Newsmax, you cannot do — oh no."

She added, "You know what, they suspended me. And I'm not going to get fired. You know I'm worried that that suspension was the basis to tee up for anything I do wrong, they'll fire me."

Gorka replied, "Keep doing what you do, keep doing what you do," before telling Pirro they had 90 seconds left before going back live on the radio and then he took off his headphones.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/theyre-unbelievable-judge-jeanine-pirro-caught-on-hot-mic-accusing-fox-of-planning-to-fire-me
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is 68?  DAyum.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Meh.

Yes, more meh than wow, and certainly not whoa!

Offline corbe

I couldn't find any 'flattering' pictures of Judge Pirro.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34