Author Topic: African migrants in Mexico organize, form ‘assembly,’ demand passage to U.S.  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them

African migrants in Mexico organize, form ‘assembly,’ demand passage to U.S.
By Daily Caller News Foundation September 3, 2019

By Jason Hopkins

People from various African countries stuck in Mexico formed the Assembly of African Migrants, leveling racism charges and demanding the right to travel northward, according to a press release.

Mexico, faced with Trump’s threats, has dramatically stepped up illegal immigration enforcement, and has kept thousands of illegal aliens in the city of Tapachula.

The African migrants have grown frustrated over their prolonged detention, and Tuesday violently clashed with Mexican authorities.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/09/03/african-migrants-in-mexico-organize-form-assembly-demand-passage-to-u-s/
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline skeeter

Gas up the scow and bring 'er around to Port Chiapas. We got a full load bound for the east.

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
Oh, yeah, that's exactly the kind of immigrant we want.    **nononono*
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Fishrrman Speaks!
Let's see how well the cry of "racis'" plays with non-Americans...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf