Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez LOSES HER MIND After Americans Do THIS  (Read 282 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez LOSES HER MIND After Americans Do THIS
« on: September 03, 2019, 04:32:49 pm »
Ocasio-Cortez LOSES HER MIND After Americans Do THIS

AOC needs to calm down…

Boston’s Straight Pride Parade should have been called the “I-Struggle-with-Masculinity” parade, according to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

“For men who are allegedly so ‘proud’ of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event,” the freshman lawmaker wrote Saturday on Twitter.

“Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!” She concluded.

https://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/09/02/ocasio-cortez-loses-her-mind-after-americans-do-this/

Offline verga

Re: Ocasio-Cortez LOSES HER MIND After Americans Do THIS
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 06:23:36 pm »
Her main job is to make Biden look smarter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 06:28:46 pm »
Leftists are always deeply offended when their political opposites profess to being comfortable in their own skin. I wonder why that is.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 06:31:34 pm »
Moved to the Looney Bin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.