Author Topic: Bombshell: Ilhan Omar’s Father Somalian War Criminal, Living Illegally In The US  (Read 461 times)

rangerrebew

Bombshell: Ilhan Omar’s Father Somalian War Criminal, Living Illegally In The US

(Tea Party PAC) – Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is arguably one of the most controversial figures in the US Congress (though she certainly has some stiff competition in the rest of the “squad.”)

Her entire political performance has been nothing but inflammatory comments, bitterness and resentment towards the country in which she was able to be educated and rise to the position of one of the first Muslim congresswoman in the nation’s history, far-left radical politics, and brazen antisemitism.

So it may not be all that surprising to learn that her father, along with other Somalian war crime perpetrators, are living illegally in the US, according to an explosive report from the Gateway Pundit.

https://teapartypac.org/bombshell-ilhan-omars-father-somalian-war-criminal-living-illegally-in-the-us/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter

rangerrebew

I don't know whether to believe this or not.  I don't doubt it is a good possibility but if it is known her father is a war criminal and is living here illegally, why hasn't he been arrested along with his daughter for aiding and abetting a criminal? :shrug:

Offline verga

Plenty of "smoke", but I would need to see more evidence from witnesses.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have heard enough to believe there is more than smoke here.  One group that has investigated her for years has evidence she entered the USA as part of another family with the Diversity Visa Program.  Omar and her entire family rode on the coattails of another family.  If this simple fact is true, her and her entire family should be immediately deported!

Why the hell do we have one person from Somalia in the USA, when all they are known for is murderous pirates?  That maggot Obama, that's why.  Mr no incidence of crime in my administration!  Ha!

Offline skeeter

This noxious twit's tenure in DC may be grinding to a halt after all.

Too much here to ignore.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Everything stinks about this viciously anti-American Somalian POS...

Offline Applewood

Ok, I read the Tea Party article, which refers to a Gateway Pundit article with the same accusations.  Gateway Pundit, in turn, cites a CNN Business report about an alleged Somali war criminal living and working in the US.  But nowhere in the CNN piece does it say this alleged war criminal is the father of this Omar chick.    Also does not say this man is here illegally.

And I emphasize the word "alleged" because this man has not been tried and convicted of any crimes. 

Just pointing all this out to remind everyone to be careful of what you read, hear and see.

Offline verga

Ok, I read the Tea Party article, which refers to a Gateway Pundit article with the same accusations.  Gateway Pundit, in turn, cites a CNN Business report about an alleged Somali war criminal living and working in the US.  But nowhere in the CNN piece does it say this alleged war criminal is the father of this Omar chick.    Also does not say this man is here illegally.

And I emphasize the word "alleged" because this man has not been tried and convicted of any crimes. 

Just pointing all this out to remind everyone to be careful of what you read, hear and see.
Like I said, a lot of smoke here.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.