Author Topic: Amidst​ Homelessness Crisis, Newsom Promises “Free” Community College…  (Read 742 times)

rangerrebew

Amidst​ Homelessness Crisis, Newsom Promises “Free” Community College…
September 2, 2019 - 

The massive and ongoing homelessness crisis is an undeniable plight in California. Individuals throughout the Golden State are forced to live in filth and even shut down their businesses as rats, feces, syringes, dirty blankets, and other gross things make waste of the California streets.

Liberal and so-called progressive policies have greatly enabled this crisis, but as citizens of California beg for help, Democrat leaders prefer to turn the other cheek and pretend like what’s right before them doesn’t exist.

This can certainly be said of California Governor Gavin Newsom. With everything happening in his state, you’d think that Newsom’s top priority would be fixing the state which he was elected to govern, starting with handling the homelessness crisis. Although, this couldn’t be further from Newsom’s list of priorities. On Sunday, Newsom announced that California will provide two years of “tuition-free” community college for first-time students, according to Breitbart News.

https://www.thepatriotbrief.com/amidst%e2%80%8b-homelessness-crisis-newsom-promises-free-community-college/

Offline PeteS in CA

For the last few years, growth in tech (and possibly other industries) and some accounting jiggery-pokery has kept the State of California out of bankruptcy, and the Dems, with filibuster-proof majorities in the legislature have been spending like a Valley Girl with a stack of new credit cards.

JCs (= community colleges) have served my kids well, to date, but if this goes through - Gubernor Nuisance has been making Governor Moonbeam look wise - free JC will soon come to be worth every penny students pay for it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

It's Free - and worth every penny.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
JC was very low cost 50 yrs. ago, and 40, and 30, etc.

My liberal younger sister, checked her old records, and had paid $11 per unit at Irvine Valley years ago.

I read that Benie wants to  eliminate medical debts.

I want  to eliminate IRS debts, and mortgage debts, and of course car debts.

That should do for now.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's Free - and worth every penny.

You get what you pay for in the end.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.