Author Topic: Donald Trump Labor Day Proclamation: American Workers the ‘Greatest Labor Force in the World’  (Read 359 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump Labor Day Proclamation: American Workers the ‘Greatest Labor Force in the World’
Breitbart, Sep 2, 2019

President Donald Trump recognized the American worker in a proclamation for the Labor Day holiday.

“On Labor Day, we recognize the remarkable American workers who comprise the greatest labor force in the world,” he wrote. “American workers are the heart and soul of our Nation’s economic resurgence.”

The president touted his record of pro-growth policies in the economy, adding more than six million new jobs since his election with historically low unemployment numbers. He also pointed to wages rising at the fastest pace in a decade.

“Jobs are consistently becoming available faster than people can fill them,” he wrote.

The president touted the establishment of the National Council for the American Worker, pointing to expanded education and job training and apprenticeship opportunities for American workers

“Today, we honor those Americans whose contributions have turned our country into an economic powerhouse, and we renew our commitment to create an environment that continues to foster and promote opportunity,” he wrote.

The president also touted his efforts to renegotiate trade deals with Mexico, Canada, and South Korea for a fairer deal for American companies employing American workers.

“Since my first day in office, I have followed through on my promise to fight for an agenda that puts American workers first,” Trump wrote.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/02/donald-trump-labor-day-proclamation-american-workers-the-greatest-labor-force-in-the-world/

Offline Absalom

Narcissist-in-Chief doing his daily full frontal.
"Our Labor is the greatest cuz I'm their leader and
I'm the greatest as everybody knows of course".
Bet he records his brainless tweets to Taylor Swift
songs or some such; then replays them in some dark room!

Narcissist-in-Chief doing his daily full frontal.
"Our Labor is the greatest cuz I'm their leader and
I'm the greatest as everybody knows of course".
Bet he records his brainless tweets to Taylor Swift
songs or some such; then replays them in some dark room!

And if the President did not tout the economy I bet you'd be the first one calling him stupid for not doing so.   POTUS will never win with you.  :shrug:

Offline Absalom

And if the President did not tout the economy I bet you'd be the first one calling him stupid for not doing so.   POTUS will never win with you.  :shrug:
----------------------------
Respectfully, Virginia.
A wise man understands that his peers and history are his judges, not himself!!!
Alas, Trump, hardly a wise man is oblivious to that reality.

----------------------------
Respectfully, Virginia.
A wise man understands that his peers and history are his judges, not himself!!!

Alas, a wise man understands that the political battle for the highest office in the land is, indeed, war .... and focuses on victory.  The judgments of his peers will be heard from the voting booth.  In the meantime, the judges of history can choke on his dust.

Respectfully. 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 02:04:40 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Applewood

Trump's wonderful economy is about to collapse, thanks to his trade war.  Of course, he's already lined up his scapegoats to take the blame .  More recently, he blamed the businesses themselves.  If they aren't thriving, it must be their fault. 

His supposedly excellent economy has been nothing more than smoke and mirrors.  Government statistics are manipulated to make the current president look good.   Been that way for years, particularly during Obama's reign.  If we didnt believe the government stats then, why are we believing them now? 

This trade war is about to expose the rosy picture of our economy for what it really is.  Trump can continue to lie about the economy and line up his scapegoats when the collapse occurs, but those of us who know the truth won't be fooled.  And if that collapse occurs before November 2020, voters will know who to blame and it won't be Trump's scapegoats.