Author Topic: BARRY SOETORO I.D.’s AND PHOTOS-YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

BARRY SOETORO I.D.’s AND PHOTOS-YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!
« on: September 02, 2019, 02:27:19 pm »
 by Dean James
BARRY SOETORO I.D.’s AND PHOTOS-YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!

According to what I have seen, this photo has been taken off Facebook over and over again. It is his “Foreign Student” identification. Is it real, and being called a hoax because the Obama Admin wants to keep it secret? Or, is it simply, as many believe, a hoax? (photo first in collection below)

By all standards, our president fits all the criteria to be removed from office—proven dishonesty in his re-election regarding votes, Benghazi, fake birth certificate, actions that are unconstitutional and communist in nature, taking away our rights and our freedoms, and more. What else needs said? Why is this monster still in office?

With all that has been reported in relation to this man’s past, as well as his multiple identities, there is ‘motive’ for this identification photo to be labeled as a mere hoax. However, with the vast number of people who hate Obama, there is just as much cause, if not more, for this image to indeed be fake.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/barry-soetoro-i-d-s-and-photos-you-need-to-see-this/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: BARRY SOETORO I.D.’s AND PHOTOS-YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 08:24:51 pm »
What a bizarre mishmash of half-facts, lies, and maybe-could-be-possibly-truths.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: BARRY SOETORO I.D.’s AND PHOTOS-YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 08:45:13 pm »
That's a nutty mix!!

888mouth