Author Topic: Dolphins diss NFL BLM tribute, calling it another “paid to salute” PR stunt  (Read 559 times)

rangerrebew

Dolphins diss NFL BLM tribute, calling it another “paid to salute” PR stunt
September 11, 2020   

The Miami Dolphins will not kneel or stand for any pregame ballads before Sunday’s season opener against the New England Patriots.

Instead, the Dolphins decided to remain united while protesting social injustice and racial inequality in the current political climate by staying in their locker room as the national anthem and “Lift Every Voice And Sing” play before kickoff.

The Dolphins — who are owned by Steve Ross, the renowned New York businessman who has contributed to President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign — announced their intentions in a powerful, 2-minute, 17-second video recitation of a poem on Thursday night that challenges the NFL’s response and hypocrisy on social matters.

https://popularmilitary.com/dolphins-diss-nfl-blm-tribute-calling-it-another-paid-to-salute-pr-stunt/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I tried reading the whole statement. What the bleep was that?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Lando Lincoln

I tried reading the whole statement. What the bleep was that?

I think it is the door closing on the NFL.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline goatprairie

Idiots screaming at other idiots.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Idiots screaming at other idiots.

Or more evidence of the professional sports world imploding in unison.

And I for one, am applauding that destruction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.