Author Topic: Marvel Comics Writer Kate Leth Endorses “Nerve Gas” Attack on David Koch’s Funeral  (Read 527 times)

rangerrebew

Marvel Comics Writer Kate Leth Endorses “Nerve Gas” Attack on David Koch’s Funeral
John F. Trent
August 28, 2019

Marvel Comics writer Kate Leth called for a “nerve gas” attack on the funeral of David Koch.

Leth took to Twitter to celebrate David Koch’s death writing, “Cohen burst out of the bathroom exclaiming this and is now dancing to “You Make My Dreams Come True.”

She would then write, “‘Somebody should release nerve gas at that funeral.’ Ah, I love them.”

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/08/28/marvel-comics-writer-kate-leth-endorses-nerve-gas-attack-on-david-kochs-funeral/?utm_campaign=TPInewsletter090119SunAM&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline andy58-in-nh

Was it "nerve gas" that did that to her hair?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, it is nearly 100% certain that she will get some visitors soon.
Once again, the childish infantile mind of Liberals cannot understand the difference between 'freedom of speech' and 'freedom from consequences'. They cannot digest this simple concept. You can say anything you want. But when you start advocating mass murder and nerve gas, that is a whole different level of threat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Moved to "Loony Lefties"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moved to "Loony Lefties"

Good!

So, how is this not "Red Flag" material?  Does she own any guns?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good!

So, how is this not "Red Flag" material?  Does she own any guns?

Guns?

Does she own any cleaning chemicals? Does she have ties to any of the old AUM Cult members?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

When is America going to wake up that is the left that is violent?
Every single Presidential assassination or attempt has been by someone that was fully or leaning left.
Majority of School shooters came from leftist families.
Anti-fa is a leftist domestic terrorist organization.
Occupy Wall street... the list goes on.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When is America going to wake up that is the left that is violent?
Every single Presidential assassination or attempt has been by someone that was fully or leaning left.
Majority of School shooters came from leftist families.
Anti-fa is a leftist domestic terrorist organization.
Occupy Wall street... the list goes on.
And for a blast from the past....The Weather Underground (Weathermen), SDS, and Black Panthers of the '60s were all Leftist, and in fact heralded the invasion of the Democrat Party by the Left.
(for more background on those, see The Militant Far Left of the 60s and 70s: Violence at the Nightmare Edge of the Hippie Dream

Nowadays, they have called themselves everything but the Communists and Totalitarians they are (anarchists, schmanarchists, they are the set-up for the spike of total control).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis