Author Topic: Omar Accuses America of Committing Human Right Violations  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Omar Accuses America of Committing Human Right Violations
« on: September 01, 2019, 02:37:47 pm »

Omar Accuses America of Committing Human Right Violations
August 31, 2019 - 38 Comments.   

For quite some time, it’s been an established fact that Rep. Ilhan Omar has absolutely no love for the United States of America. In addition to making a plethora of anti-Semitic statements over a period of years, Omar has previously dismissed the tragedy of 9/11 as “some people did something.” What’s even more unfortunate than Omar’s obvious loathing for America (a nation where she was elected to serve in government) is the Democrats’ tolerance of her shenanigans.

Omar’s latest display of disrespect comes in the form of accusing the United States of committing human rights violations against illegal immigrants at the Southern Border. Breitbart News reports Omar’s statements that the United Nations ought to get involved in the situations which are happening at the Southern border. Apparently, the congresswoman takes issue with the fact that Border Patrol officials are not simply allowing migrants to illegally cross the border.

https://www.theconservativebrief.com/omar-accuses-america-of-committing-human-right-violations/

rangerrebew

Re: Omar Accuses America of Committing Human Right Violations
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 02:43:57 pm »
She is correct.  America has violated my right to the pursuit of happiness by not only allowing her to immigrate here and become a U.S. citizen, but to allow her to serve in congress where I have to listen to her left wing anti-American screeds.  I'm offended! :whistle: