Author Topic: Unit looking into Army major in uniform telling Biden she prays he’ll be president  (Read 176 times)

rangerrebew

Unit looking into Army major in uniform telling Biden she prays he’ll be president
By: Kyle Rempfer   

The South Carolina National Guard is reviewing whether an officer will face any sort of punishment after she was filmed attending a political rally and endorsing former Vice President Joe Biden in his race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

During a rally Wednesday in Gaffney, South Carolina, Army Maj. Ginger Tate presented Biden with a challenge coin she had made after a 2013 deployment to Afghanistan inscribed with the names of each city the soldiers under her command were posted to in country.

“I’ve been saving these coins for six years to meet you and President [Barack] Obama, so that if I ever met you, I could give this to you," Tate said in a video posted by a CBS reporter. “And when I saw on the news that you were coming, I just had to be here.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/08/29/unit-looking-into-army-major-in-uniform-telling-biden-she-prays-hell-be-president/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:39:52 pm by rangerrebew »