Poll

Something is Fishy!  Who serves the best processed fish on a bun?  Choose up to 3

Steak-n-Shake Fish Sandwich
0 (0%)
Sonic Drive-In Fish Sandwich
3 (10.3%)
Wendy's Premium Cod Fillet Sandwich
1 (3.4%)
Chick-fil-A Fish Sandwich
3 (10.3%)
Burger King Big Fish
3 (10.3%)
Arby's Crispy Fish Sandwich
1 (3.4%)
White Castle Fish Slider
0 (0%)
McDonald's Filet-O-Fish
6 (20.7%)
Popeyes Seafood Po'boy
4 (13.8%)
Long John Silver's Classic Fish Sandwich
1 (3.4%)
I don't eat fish.
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 05, 2019, 11:59:25 pm

Author Topic: Who has the Best Fish Sandwich?  (Read 5596 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Who has the Best Fish Sandwich?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2019, 08:44:46 pm »
I haven't had the nerve to try it.  It's a pretty simple recipe that sounds deelish if you like Ramen (I do).

Calories for Ramen are crazy high for Carbs.  Almost no fat but lotsa salt.  For a package it's 380 Cal, 1,500mg Sodium.

Oh yah big scardey cat... So use half the flavor packet, and share it with somebody.

NM. It ain't all that good anyway...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2019, 08:56:45 pm »
That would be Sanguine.  Bacon, egg, and tomato on whole wheat bread.  With spicy mustard.

NOPE... That'd be me...

Home fried hash browns, sausage patty, 2 over easy eggs... all glued together with american and gruyer cheese, inside two slices of fat-sliced vienna white, pan fried garlic bread... Pan fried onion and green pepper, and there's a mustard/garlic/green onion aioli in there somewhere too... FANTASTIC...  the egg gravy made the whole thing!
But I will need a shower before I go anywhere... I am wearing almost as much as I ate.  :shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2019, 09:49:15 pm »
I have fish at least three times a week... Of course most of that is local trout, salmon, perch, pike, or bass... I get Alaskan cod and salmon from the store. and of course I have canned tuna and salmon...
Can't imagine life without fish... I would probably put it over chicken in a list...
Me too. I am also a fish person. Man does not live by bread alone...they don't live without fish either.
Even Jesus knew the value of fish. Like my father used to say when I was a tadpole.
You never asked what was on the table. My father would yell, "That's food boy! Eat it! Dammit Eat it!"
And that's all there was to that conversation.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:50:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2019, 09:58:02 pm »
Me too. I am also a fish person. Man does not live by bread alone...they don't live without fish either.
Even Jesus knew the value of fish. Like my father used to say when I was a tadpole.
You never asked what was on the table. My father would yell, "That's food boy! Eat it! Dammit Eat it!"
And that's all there was to that conversation.

Yeah, That's right... Me too - but nobody has to holler at me to eat my fish... There ain't much that can top a salmon steak in a honey-mustard glaze... Or just about any fish put to the smoke... Especially trout or salmon... Even cod, breaded and fried... What about a mess of perch fillets fried up in butter?
It's ALL good.