Author Topic: It Seems Trump Was Right To Fire James Comey  (Read 728 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It Seems Trump Was Right To Fire James Comey
« on: August 30, 2019, 03:39:10 pm »
It Seems Trump Was Right To Fire James Comey
NY Sun, Aug 29, 2019

The most important point to draw from the Justice Department’s report on James Comey is that President Trump was right to cashier him as director of the FBI. The department declined to prosecute the ex-director. The department’s inspector general made clear, though, that Mr. Comey lacks the judgment to safeguard the kind of sensitive information that the Bureau needs to keep safe in order to properly “dispatch” its duties.

That strikes us as devastating. The report focuses on Mr. Comey’s sharing of sensitive memos with persons outside the department, among them his lawyers. He shared some with a friend for onpassing to the New York Times. The IG found Mr. Comey at times failed “to immediately alert the FBI to the unauthorized disclosure of classified information” and was less than completely forthcoming in testimony to the Senate.

Mr. Comey, the IG report concludes, set a “dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees” and thousands of former ones who “similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information.” He should have adhered to department and FBI policies if he wanted a special counsel appointed. Instead he disclosed sensitive investigative information “in order to achieve a personally desired outcome.”

More:  https://www.nysun.com/editorials/it-seems-trump-was-right-to-fire-james-comey/90813/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: It Seems Trump Was Right To Fire James Comey
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:03:59 pm »
Yup! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:06:10 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 05:17:05 pm »

Me too, Brother Coffey.  Me too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 05:24:36 pm »

You know...Comey does remind me of Percy wetmore.. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 05:25:56 pm »
You know...Comey does remind me of Percy wetmore..

Somebody should blow a bunch of flies into him while he's in Leavenworth. 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 05:43:44 pm »
Comey was acting, along with others, in planned malice even before the inauguration. Had Trump known at the time, canning Comey would have been among his first actions as President.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 05:57:21 pm »
Comey was acting, along with others, in planned malice even before the inauguration. Had Trump known at the time, canning Comey would have been among his first actions as President.

This is why a whole lot of us were calling for Comey to be fired 1/20/17, because of his use of the Election as some kind of cat toy to be swatted around.  We knew, so how could the President not?
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 06:29:26 pm »

Ironically he was married to Omarosa.