Author Topic: COURT RULES Neighbor Making ‘Gun-Like Hand Gesture’ Committed a Crime  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

COURT RULES Neighbor Making ‘Gun-Like Hand Gesture’ Committed a Crime
Aug 29, 2019

I think we’ve heard it all!

A Pennsylvania man’s ‘gun-like hand gesture’ has been ruled a crime by the court.

During an argument with his neighbor, Steve Kirchner, “stopped, made eye contact with the neighbor and then made a hand gesture at him imitating the firing and recoiling of a gun.”

According to WGAL, neighbors who witnessed the hand gesture called 911 because they felt “extremely threatened”.

https://100percentfedup.com/court-rules-neighbor-making-gun-like-hand-gesture-committed-a-crime/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
At least they didn't charge him with Misdemeanor Assault.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Paul Kersey disagrees.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Unbelievable.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The difference between a real vs a fake threat

Update: Police identify man arrested for pulling gun on employee, threatening to kill people at Tyler Walmart
https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/update-police-identify-man-arrested-for-pulling-gun-on-employee/article_e364254e-cdb3-11e9-9cbb-7fdda060607a.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington