Author Topic: Former Canadian PM says she's 'rooting for a direct hit' of Hurricane Dorian on Mar-a-Lago  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Canadian PM says she's 'rooting for a direct hit' of Hurricane Dorian on Mar-a-Lago
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell said Thursday that she wished for Hurricane Dorian to make a "direct hit" on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

The strengthening storm churned over the warm, open waters of the Atlantic on Thursday, upgrading to Category 2 strength late in the day, with maximum sustained winds of 105 mph, the National Hurricane Center reported.

Forecasts showed Dorian tracking toward Florida's east coast — prompting Trump to warn Dorian "will be BIG!"

Forecasters believe the storm will strengthen into a Category 3 hurricane by Friday, and stay well east of the southern and central Bahamas before making a turn toward Florida by Sunday afternoon.

At that time, the latest NHC forecast is for the storm to make landfall Monday as a Category 4 storm.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-canadian-pm-says-shes-rooting-for-a-direct-hit-of-hurricane-dorian-on-mar-a-lago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

We need hurricane control laws. It's Trump's fault cause he hates brown people.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Former Canadian Prime Minister: I Hope Deadly Hurricane Destroys Trump’s Home
By Hank Berrien
August 30, 2019

On Thursday, the only woman to ever serve as the prime minister of Canada issued a horrifying tweet in which she stated she wanted the deadly hurricane Dorian to strike President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, Florida. In response to a tweet from a scientist warning that Dorian was a major hurricane threat to the East Coast this weekend and that Florida was in the hurricane’s crosshairs, Kim Campbell tweeted, "I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!"

Fox News reported on Thursday, "The strengthening storm churned over the warm, open waters of the Atlantic on Thursday, upgrading to Category 2 strength late in the day, with maximum sustained winds of 105 mph, the National Hurricane Center reported. Forecasts showed Dorian tracking toward Florida’s east coast …Forecasters believe the storm will strengthen into a Category 3 hurricane by Friday, and stay well east of the southern and central Bahamas before making a turn toward Florida by Sunday afternoon."

Read more at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/51213/former-canadian-prime-minister-i-hope-deadly-hank-berrien

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow! Wishes a natural disaster on millions of Floridians, just because Trump has a resort there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow! Wishes a natural disaster on millions of Floridians, just because Trump has a resort there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not surprising, this is the kind of people rooting for a crushing recession, just to get their guy in power.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!"

It is amazing that the Left thinks stuff like this is funny. Wishing death, famine, disease, destruction, on the Right is a joke to the Left. I expect this from children, but these are supposedly grown adults.

People say that Leftists think like they do, believe in unicorns and some fairy tale utopia, because they are mentally stunted. They never matured completely. Judging from statements like this one and others, this seems to be a correct assessment.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 08:59:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!"

It is amazing that the Left thinks stuff like this is funny. Wishing death, famine, disease, destruction, on the Right is a joke to the Left. I expect this from children, but these are supposedly grown adults.

People say that Leftists think like they do, believe in unicorns and some fairy tale utopia, because they mentally stunted. They never matured completely. Judging from statements like this one and others, this seems to be a correct assessment.

Well, the joke's on them, because a direct hit on MaL is going to impact Dem voters at about 2:1.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Yeah, what an arsehole.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

Well, she apologized now.  Only it's the typical liberal apology.  Not "I'm sorry for saying something so insensitive and stupid," but rather, "I'm sorry people were offended."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-canadian-prime-minister-apologizes-for-tweet-about-hurricane-dorian-hitting-mar-a-lago

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, she apologized now.  Only it's the typical liberal apology.  Not "I'm sorry for saying something so insensitive and stupid," but rather, "I'm sorry people were offended."
My brother, a Liberal, is just like that. We were supposed to meet up and go to a movie. He stood me up with no message or anything. When I called him out on it he said, "I'm sorry you are upset." He never said he was sorry for standing me up. He was only sorry that I was upset that he stood me up. And he honestly didn't know the difference. In his mind, he had apologized.

This is indicative of the Liberal mindset of deflection, and never accepting personal responsibility for anything they do. As I said before, it is childishness. It is an immature mind.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 08:34:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LottieDah

Another "tolerant" Canadian has spoken.  What a pig, eh!