Author Topic: James Comey, 08/29/2019  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
James Comey, 08/29/2019
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:32:44 pm »

"Yes, I broke some serious laws, but I got away with it!  Again!!  Suckers!!"

Thanks AG Barr...you've done your job well!  We're looking forward to your letting McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and Strozk off the hook next!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 04:34:23 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: James Comey, 08/29/2019
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 04:47:41 pm »

"Yes, I broke some serious laws, but I got away with it!  Again!!  Suckers!!"

Thanks AG Barr...you've done your job well!  We're looking forward to your letting McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and Strozk off the hook next!
After the hapless Sessions disaster, followed by the "good ol' boy" Barr, why even have an Attorney General at all? I'm not trying to be funny here. I'm asking a real question. Why have an AG? Why not just abolish the DOJ completely? Seriously.

What has the DOJ ever done that was a positive thing for America? What has the Department of 'Justice' ever done that had anything at all to do with actual 'justice'? Nothing. DOJ is just part of the Kabuki show. They can investigate anything or anyone and so what? Whether the person is found guilty or innocent nothing ever happens anyway. So, what is the point? There isn't any.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: James Comey, 08/29/2019
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 12:34:42 pm »
Part of the issue with Comey is that he broke a lot of FBI policies, but that isn't the same as criminal liability.  He's a corrupt, partisan sleazeball, but he's a sleazeball who pretty much skirted the edge of legality successfully.