Author Topic: Fox personalities hit back at Trump for saying they don't work 'for us anymore'  (Read 598 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox personalities hit back at Trump for saying they don't work 'for us anymore'
by Mike Brest
 | August 28, 2019 11:26 AM

Multiple Fox News personalities hit back at President Trump for tweeting that the network is no longer "working for us anymore!"

Trump made the initial comments in a Twitter thread he posted Wednesday morning. The thread began as a complaint over anchor Sandra Smith allowing, according to him, Democratic National Committee Communications Director Xochitl Hinojosa to say "whatever she wanted with zero pushback."

He went on to allege that "the New @FoxNews is letting millions of GREAT people down! We have to start looking for a new News Outlet. Fox isn't working for us anymore!"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-personalities-hit-back-at-trump-for-saying-they-dont-work-for-us-anymore
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

We can only imagine how Krauthammer would have handled this, but I bet it wouldn't be pretty.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

Trump at his pettiest.
"All bow down and worship me...because it's for the people."
Good grief.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to supporters: ‘Start looking for new news outlet. Fox isn’t working for us, anymore’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/28/trump-to-supporters-start-looking-for-new-news-outlet-fox-isnt-working-for-us-anymore-802345
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

I try not to comment on Trump too much. He does good and bad.

This is in the bad column.

Online corbe

I try not to comment on Trump too much. He does good and bad.

This is in the bad column.

You are guilty of robbing your fellow Briefers of your keen political insight @berdie when you do that.   wink777

I must admit that even I hold back at times, usually when the MOD Department is at the Bowling Alley involved in League Play, or whatever they do in their 'off' time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online berdie

You are guilty of robbing your fellow Briefers of your keen political insight @berdie when you do that.   wink777

I must admit that even I hold back at times, usually when the MOD Department is at the Bowling Alley involved in League Play, or whatever they do in their 'off' time.

LOL :rolling: :rolling:

Offline LottieDah

I said it before and I will say it again.  Trump's big mouth and his tweets are going to be his undoing.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   We can only imagine how Krauthammer would have handled this, but I bet it wouldn't be pretty.

I thought Hume did quite well.