Author Topic: David Hogg To Anti-Gun Activists: If I’m Assassinated, Send My Decorated Body To The NRA  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hogg To Anti-Gun Activists: If I’m Assassinated, Send My Decorated Body To The NRA
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Aug 27, 2019 4:41 PM

David Hogg has a rather odd demand if he gets assassinated. Yeah, talk about some light talk, huh folks? The anti-gun activist who rose to national prominence for pushing gun control after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida wants his decorated body to be sent to the steps of the National Rifle Association…because they would be the ones responsible for his death or something. The March for Our Lives co-founder has gone under the radar in recent months, but he, along with Emma Gonzalez and Cameron Kasky, saw one of the biggest surges in gun control activism since Newtown. And once again, the NRA was the Left’s favorite boogeyman.

It’s a double-edged sword. On one hand, it’s a sign that one of the oldest civil rights organization is effective at pushing their agenda, getting their endorsed candidates elected, and outmaneuvering their opponents. The NRA and the Second Amendment movement have done well in that field of battle, but the anti-gun movement has clinched wins too. The downside is that pervasive media bashing of the NRA when a mass shooting occurs or when the Democrats lose an election. Yet, this sort of nonsense gets tiring, but hey—take a bow, NRA. You continue to live rent-free in these folks’ heads (via Daily Caller):

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/27/david-hogg-to-anti-gun-activists-if-im-assassinated-send-my-decorated-body-to-n2552253
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I remember this guy. Self important twit.

Offline verga

What does he want it decorated with, i do have some suggestions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Starved for attention, little Hogg?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You don't get assassinated for being a self important irritating turd, well in some neighborhoods they might pop a cap in your assinated, usually you just get your punk ass beat like a drum.

Offline dfwgator

He's not worth the bullet.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is matriculating as of yet?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.