Author Topic: Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers
« on: August 27, 2019, 06:49:53 pm »
There aren't enough drugs or booze in the world.  This guy must be a real loser.

A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-husband-dumped-me-for-rep-ilhan-omar-dc-mom-says-in-divorce-filing/

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 07:03:41 pm »
Ilhan Omar stole my husband, DC mom claims in divorce papers
By Julia Marsh
August 27, 2019

A Washington, DC, mom says her political-consultant husband left her for Rep. Ilhan Omar, according to a bombshell divorce filing obtained by The Post.

Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett says her cheating spouse, Tim Mynett, told her in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born US representative and that he even made a “shocking declaration of love” for the Minnesota congresswoman before he ditched his wife, alleges the filing, submitted in DC Superior Court on Tuesday.

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.  ...

The 37-year-old congresswoman and mom of three paid Tim Mynett and his E. Street Group approximately $230,000 through her campaign since 2018 for fundraising consulting, digital communications, internet advertising and travel expenses.  ...  More at NY Post

Tim Mynett and Ilhan Omar with her daughter

:2popcorn:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:43:10 pm »
...     There are at least two reasons why it is worth noting. First, this:
    The 37-year-old congresswoman and mom of three paid Tim Mynett and his E. Street Group approximately $230,000 through her campaign since 2018 for fundraising consulting, digital communications, internet advertising and travel expenses.
Omar has already been found guilty of improperly using campaign funds to pay her own personal expenses, including legal fees for one of her divorces. Mrs. Mynett’s divorce pleading alleges:
    Beth Mynett is seeking primary physical custody of her and her husband’s son in part because of Tim Mynett’s “extensive travel” with Omar, the document says.

“Defendant’s more recent travel and long work hours now appear to be more related to his affair with Rep. Omar than with his actual work commitments,” the court papers state.
If the $230,000 that Omar’s campaign has paid to Mynett includes travel costs relating to romance rather than political consulting, or if the fees charged were inflated for the joint personal benefit of Mynett and Omar, it would represent another violation on Omar’s part. An appropriate agency should investigate the appropriateness of the funds paid by Omar’s campaign to Mynett.  ...
More at PowerLine blog

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 09:16:39 pm »
Today must be "weird shit day" for politics.... :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 09:46:30 pm »

With Omar, or whatever her name really is, every day is "weird shit day".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 09:48:48 pm »
With Omar, or whatever her name really is, every day is "weird shit day".

Yeah.  Nancy had to change the name of the Category again.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 10:02:48 pm »
You can't make this shit up  :2popcorn:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 10:13:02 pm »

This should be a resume' enhancer for her among Dems!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2019, 12:46:19 am »
Ilhan Omar campaign paid $21,547 in travel expenses to company run by her alleged lover
by Tim Pearce
 | August 27, 2019 06:52 PM

An independent government watchdog says Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar's campaign may have committed serious campaign finance fraud.

Omar's campaign spent $21,547 on travel for the E Street Group, run by Tim Mynett, whose wife is now accusing him of leaving her for Omar. Tom Anderson, who is with the conservative National Legal and Policy Center, said the travel payment may actually be Omar using campaign funds for personal use, according to the Daily Caller News Foundation.

"We believe Representative Ilhan Omar may have touched the third rail of campaign finance law: disbursing campaign funds for personal use," Anderson said. "It's a brazen act Representative Omar was caught doing before in Minnesota and all of the evidence we've seen tells us she’s probably doing it again."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ilhan-omar-may-have-spent-tens-of-thousands-of-campaign-dollars-on-personal-travel-watchdog-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 12:53:09 am »
"We believe Representative Ilhan Omar may have touched the third rail of campaign finance law: disbursing campaign funds for personal use," Anderson said. "It's a brazen act Representative Omar was caught doing before in Minnesota and all of the evidence we've seen tells us she’s probably doing it again."

My experience has been, since she got away with it before, she'll do it again and again.  Playinng the race card all the way.
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 12:10:24 pm »
Woman Accuses Rep. Omar of Having an Affair With Her Husband

2019-08-27 American Action News THC Staff

Via American Action News:

A mother living in Washington, DC claims her politically-connected husband abandoned her for controversial Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett said in a divorce filing that her husband, Tim Mynett, told her four months ago that he was involved in a passionate love affair with the anti-Semitic legislator.

The New York Post has more:

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for lefty Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

https://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/woman-accuses-rep-omar-of-having-an-affair-with-her-husband

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 12:11:05 pm »
By Democrat rules, Omar is guilty as charged since a woman made the accusation. :yowsa:

Offline Mod1

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 12:17:39 pm »
Threads merged

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 01:22:19 pm »
I am trying to imagine how desperate someone would have to be to want to plow that field.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2019, 01:57:54 pm »
Ilhan Omar issues terse denial on allegations of affair with married DC consultant
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/omar-gives-terse-denial-of-affair-with-married-dc-consultant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2019, 08:28:19 pm »
Posted on August 27, 2019 by Scott Johnson
Omar’s lies proliferate

My sources first made me aware of Ilhan Omar’s affair with Tim Mynett a month before the Daily Mail got around to reporting it in July. Today the Star Tribune has finally broken the story in Omar’s hometown newspaper and it must come as something of a shock to readers who get their news from the Minnesota media and who take Omar at face value. Omar continues to play them all for chumps. The lies she is living are too many to count, beginning with the identity fraud implicit in her claim to be Ilhan Abdullahi Omar.

Coincidentally, Omar was scheduled to sit for an interview with WCCO TV political reporter Esme Murphy today (video below, story here). Murphy tenderly broached the subject of her affair with Mynett. The affair has split Omar from her husband and father of their three children, Ahmed Hirsi. They are separated and living apart. Indeed, they have been divorced “in their faith tradition,” as Omar likes to put it (as we have reported exclusively). But for weekends when Omar is in town, the kids are living with Hirsi.

Given the news that has finally made its way into the local press today, Murphy asked Omar if she was separated from her husband and if she is dating somebody. Omar replied: “No, I am not. As I said yesterday, I have no interest in allowing the conversation about my personal life to continue and so I have no desire to discuss it.”

That was good enough for Murphy, but Omar is lying baldly and Murphy must know it. Omar’s disdain for the Minnesota media is well deserved.  ...   More at PowerLine blog

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2019, 08:48:37 pm »
Haven't seen her since her stoning.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline berdie

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 09:00:35 pm »
Is there not no fault divorce in DC? Is this publicity?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2019, 09:14:09 pm »
Is there not no fault divorce in DC? Is this publicity?

But would it be DC?  I don't know if she lives in the District, or in the Burbs.  I may have missed it, the original article was a long time ago and I'm lazy.

ETA:  Lazier than I thought, it's in the first two graphs.  DC Superior Court.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:17:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2019, 02:49:22 am »
What did Ilhan Omar's husband say when he found out she was cheating on him?

I'm telling Mom.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.