Author Topic: Woman reports sexual assault by another woman at GOP booth at State Fair after political disagreemen  (Read 498 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Woman reports sexual assault by another woman at GOP booth at State Fair after political disagreement

Updated: August 24, 2019 06:56 PM

A volunteer at the GOP booth at the Minnesota State Fair filed a police report claiming she was sexually assaulted Friday night.

According to a Minnesota State Fair police spokesperson, a 40-year-old woman filed the report at about 10 p.m.

The incident happened around 8:50 p.m.

"She reported she had an altercation with another adult female in front of the booth after some political disagreements, that person groped her and then walked away," said Brooke Blakey, the public information officer for Minnesota State Fair Police.

More:  https://kstp.com/news/woman-sexually-assaulted-by-another-woman-at-gop-booth-at-state-fair/5468766/?cat=1

A woman does more than just talk about "grabbing them by the pu$$y.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

It's impossible to tell what happened from that news article.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nothing provable, no.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It would be a "she said...she said"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

It is poorly written. But tthe victim worked in a GOP registration booth. If someone came up, started arguing politics then assaulted her its pretty obvious what happened.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like someone got groped by someone who disagreed. Strange tactic.

Those wacky Leftists.

Usually, they just extend their middle finger and say "F*** You!".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like someone got groped by someone who disagreed. Strange tactic.

Those wacky Leftists.

Usually, they just extend their middle finger and say "F*** You!".

Somehow, this will be spun to be Trump's fault.  "He said, 'Grab her by the p***y,' so the leftie was powerless to stop herself.  Trump's Fault!  He created the atmosphere!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

Somehow, this will be spun to be Trump's fault.  "He said, 'Grab her by the p***y,' so the leftie was powerless to stop herself.  Trump's Fault!  He created the atmosphere!"
Prolly some dyke, doing the outrageous for shock value.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Prolly some dyke, doing the outrageous for shock value.

We've worked those booths.  I'd have leveled the broad with a punch she won't wake up from in a while, had she grabbed Mrs. Liberty.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

We've worked those booths.  I'd have leveled the broad with a punch she won't wake up from in a while, had she grabbed Mrs. Liberty.
Why hubby (or some other male--or a Gal with a good Right) shouldn't be far away...

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why hubby (or some other male--or a Gal with a good Right) shouldn't be far away...

Volunteers at Republican fair booths take a lot of guff from people.  We had a few of those kind come around, but there was never any danger of a physical encounter.  We last did one in 2002 in the run-up to the Iraq kerfuffle.  I took more abuse when I was circulating a Recall McCain petition, and that was from other Republicans.
I will NOT comply.