Author Topic: Biden’s Brother Promised Health Care Execs the Former VP Would Help Promote Their Business  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Biden’s Brother Promised Health Care Execs the Former VP Would Help Promote Their Business
By Jack Crowe

August 27, 2019 8:52 AM

Joe Biden’s younger brother James promised executives at two health care companies that his access to the former vice president would be pivotal in promoting their business.

Biden’s relatives have previously been accused of using their access to enrich themselves but the latest allegations, which are detailed in a number of sworn declarations filed in federal court on Friday, represent the first example of Biden’s relatives promising that he would use his influence to directly promote private businesses.

Executives at Azzam Medical Services and Diverse Medical Management sued James Biden in June, alleging that he offered to partner with them in 2017 as part of a ploy to steal their intellectual property.

One declaration, filed as part of the suit by Diverse Medical Management’s CEO Michael Frey, claims that James suggested that his brother could ensure that the company was contracted for court-ordered outpatient care.

“During my presentation regarding intensive outpatient treatment, James Biden interrupted me to say, ‘My brother needs to have you in every court system in America,’” Frey wrote in the declaration, which was obtained by Politico.

“I left the meeting very excited and optimistic about the future of DMM [Diverse Medical Management],” he added.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/bidens-brother-promised-healthcare-execs-the-former-vp-would-help-promote-their-business/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biden is finished, it now seems.

Crap like this will slip into the media, and Olde Joe will be afforded the chance to gradually, recede. Quietly, if you can picture the idea of Joe and his "dignity."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline thackney

I really doubt this is a deal-breaker for democrats voting in the primary.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online dfwgator

I really doubt this is a deal-breaker for democrats voting in the primary.

Billy would have been a better President.