Author Topic: After success of G7, Brennan says world leaders find Trump ‘incompetent’ and ‘delusional’  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After success of G7, Brennan says world leaders find Trump ‘incompetent’ and ‘delusional’
August 27, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Former CIA Director John Brennan took his usual bashing of President Donald Trump to another level as he suggested world leaders find him “incompetent” and even “somewhat delusional.”

Speaking with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Monday following Trump’s attendance at the G7 summit in France, Brennan struck his usual condescending tone in attacking the president, declaring that world leaders “have written off ” his rhetoric and public statements.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/27/after-success-of-g7-brennan-says-world-leaders-find-trump-incompetent-and-delusional-799687
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

These world leaders share their personal opinions with a disgraced ex CIA chief. And I'm sure MSNBC's audience buys every word he says.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Come on, Barr, prosecute him!

Offline Victoria33

Trump has word attacked every world leader, except Putin and North Korea Kim.
No wonder they have no respect for him and think he is nuts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"World leaders" had lots of respect for Obama and Clinton, because they could be counted upon to rule us in a manner that is deferential to them.  I'd much rather they had a healthy fear of a US President.  Being considered "nuts" serves that purpose. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump had a successful G-7 despite what the criminal communist muslim Brennan has to say. Brennan belongs in prison.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

"World leaders" had lots of respect for Obama and Clinton, because they could be counted upon to rule us in a manner that is deferential to them.  I'd much rather they had a healthy fear of a US President.  Being considered "nuts" serves that purpose.

Obama was deferential to China and they treated him like crap.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20

With the Clintons the Chinese had the best representation money could buy.

According to much of China's media they obviously hate Trump but they certainly do respect him.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 03:19:15 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who the F cares what that commie bastard Brennen says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Is that what they're saying on CNN?

"Little Rocket Man"?  Remember that?  He's also gone after Putin. 

Offline thackney

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/982966315467116544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E982966315467116544&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fnews%2Fthe-fix%2Fwp%2F2018%2F04%2F09%2Ftrumps-unprecedented-scolding-of-vladimir-putin%2F
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline jpsb

Come on, Barr, prosecute him!

What the hell! Why is Barr taking so long? I am losing faith in Barr, he looking a lot like another Jeff Sessions.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What the hell! Why is Barr taking so long? I am losing faith in Barr, he looking a lot like another Jeff Sessions.

Barr is not going to prosecute any of them  He signaled that by letting Comey skate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Barr is not going to prosecute any of them  He signaled that by letting Comey skate.

So you don't think there are more serious charges comin Comey's way? I am still hoping it's true.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So you don't think there are more serious charges comin Comey's way? I am still hoping it's true.

I don't.  I think this is all Kabuki Theatre.  We'll know for sure if/when Barr lets McCabe off.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

I don’t know. Indications are that the DOJ is moving on conclusions reached in the first IG report and Andrew McCabe is facing indictment for lying to the FBI, as concluded in Horowitz’s report. I believe there will be more indictments coming.

Also, We haven’t seen the complete results of ongoing investigations by Horowitz, Durham or Barr yet. And no comprehensive, official, reconstruction of events leading up to the presidential election of 2016 has been released. This isn’t over, not by a long shot.

And who knows, energized by a victory in 2020 the newly re-elected Trump and a new Republican House could issue their own findings and conclusions on the worst scandal—an attempted coup d’état—in American history