Author Topic: Actor Isaiah Washington scolds ‘coward’ closet conservatives in Hollywood  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actor Isaiah Washington scolds ‘coward’ closet conservatives in Hollywood
August 27, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Echoing a sentiment that calls to mind the famous words of founding father Samuel Adams, Hollywood actor and producer Isaiah Washington tore into fellow actors who contact him in private to share that they are conservative.

Taking to social media, Washington, who starred in several Spike Lee films and was on “Grey’s Anatomy,” didn’t mince words in calling closet conservatives “hypocrites” and “cowards.”

“I have a message for the Hollywood Actors DM’ing me and revealing that you’re Conservatives. Don’t DM me again, because you all are lame and I don’t respond well to hypocrites or cowards. You’re no different than the bystander that is waiting on the blood to spill from a martyr,” he tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/27/actor-isaiah-washington-scolds-coward-closet-conservatives-in-hollywood-799719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Actors are under no obligation to sacrifice their financial security over politics.  Hollywood leftists are some of the worst people on the planet.  If you give them an opportunity to discriminate, they will.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want all the "actors" in Hollyweird to go back into their closets.  If I'm going to plop down money to watch them pretend to be somebody else, I don't want to have to care about what they do in real life.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He's no conservative by the sounds of things, he's just a BLM type.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

IW can bend down tuck  his head between his cheeks and take a flying you know what at the moon. Just another stupid Hollyweird liberal.