Shoulder lenght
5 (14.3%)
Past my shoulders
7 (20%)
Why is that woman always crying on Batchelors in Paradise
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: September 06, 2019, 01:10:07 am

Author Topic: How long is your Hair?  (Read 7383 times)

Offline corbe

How long is your Hair?
« on: August 27, 2019, 01:10:07 am »
   Extra Frequent Flyer Miles if you tell us what color it is and if  <<< PENDING APPROVAL >>>
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 01:17:49 am by MOD3 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Re: How long is your Hair?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 01:22:31 am »
Brown and gray... Past my shoulders... About an 8" tail... and beard down to the 2nd button.

Not really fair though. Normally this time of year I would be sporting an onion head. Just hasn't been warm enough long enough to warrant cutting off my winter wool...  :shrug:

Something better happen I guess, or by the time I put on this winter's wool too, I will be tripping over my beard.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 01:36:43 am »
   Same here @roamer_1 brown and gray, 5" tail and I haven't cut my hair in 30 years (last court date) I did manage to shave late spring though and yes the carpet matches the drapes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 02:00:29 am »
   Extra Frequent Flyer Miles if you tell us what color it is and if  <<< PENDING APPROVAL >>>

Varies.  I get my hair cut every 9 months whether I need it or not.  And...the carpet matches the drapes.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 02:03:30 am »
Is this just for guys?

any ways....shoulder length and blonde at the moment but that can change at anytime...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 02:14:19 am »
   Same here @roamer_1 brown and gray, 5" tail and I haven't cut my hair in 30 years (last court date) I did manage to shave late spring though and yes the carpet matches the drapes.

Yep... Other than when I do that onionhead thing...  :shrug: :whistle:

I don't shave. I'll saw the beard off in the summertime with the sheep shears, but that's as close as I ever get in the last 15 years... Other than one time, for one lady friend, who insisted... Won't be doing that again...

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 02:19:30 am »

See avatar.

Although in all fairness, the avatar is just a little bit longer than reality, but it was the closest I could get it in Bitmoji.  It is the real color, but I do have to keep up with the gray ones that keep wanting to creep in here and there.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 02:20:58 am »
Former long haired hippie trash rock and roll guitar player....but have worn a a brown (and now very graying) high and tight for a very long time now.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 02:22:31 am »
Varies.  I get my hair cut every 9 months whether I need it or not. 

Me too, kinda... I just saw it all off in the late spring when it gets too hot to have it. I may cut it off again mid summer, but I am definitely letting it grow after August... Beard too. Nice to have all that hair by the time the snow comes in...

Like I said, I never cut it this year... Was set to, as I was starting to get heat rash on my neck, had it been 90 for another week, it would have been gone.... But it cooled back off...

And now it's probably too late to cut it all the way off, or I will still be short-haired for the snow. Might have to have somebody do some barbering.  :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 02:27:10 am »
Short right now.  I let it grow out when it gets cooler.  And, blond with violet highlights. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 02:27:56 am »
Me too, kinda... I just saw it all off in the late spring when it gets too hot to have it. I may cut it off again mid summer, but I am definitely letting it grow after August... Beard too. Nice to have all that hair by the time the snow comes in...

Like I said, I never cut it this year... Was set to, as I was starting to get heat rash on my neck, had it been 90 for another week, it would have been gone.... But it cooled back off...

And now it's probably too late to cut it all the way off, or I will still be short-haired for the snow. Might have to have somebody do some barbering.  :shrug:

Meh, if you're past the heat. 

This helps when it's hot.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 02:30:09 am »
 What little remains is brown with lots of gray and my barber/wife insists on keeping it neatly groomed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 02:34:07 am »
@mystery-ak

I have fast metabolism - blond hair is just below shoulder length; grows so fast, have to cut it every five weeks to keep it from growing half way down my back. If I didn't cut it, I would be Lady Godiva within six months or less. Mom told me I was born with hair down to my waist and the nurse rolled it up in curlers.

Fast Metabolism - half glass of wine does me in but also recover quickly.  Husband said he could have saved a lot of money if he had met me before other women.

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2019, 02:36:21 am »
@Cyber Liberty

That looks like one of those 'dry heat' hats, those don't work up in the artic circle where @roamer_1 lives.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2019, 03:01:44 am »
I comb my ear hair over the top one ear. Then comb over with the other side. Stick it all together with some Dippity Do and do dah!
What a wonderful day.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 03:09:35 am »
Meh, if you're past the heat. 

This helps when it's hot.

NOPE.

Ball cap, straw hat, or my Bailey... Don't wear the bailey in the summer - It's a big ol Gus (Montana) style... Wide, flat brimmed, pulled low front and back, and black... Gets warm quick in the winter, and will cook my brain to a boil in 10 minutes or so in the summer... Which is why I use a straw cowboy hat in the summertime, shaped the same.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 03:13:05 am »
When I had hair, it was Black.
Now all I have is a giant bald spot, that covers my entire head.
It's is kind of cool. No gray. No haircuts.
Believe it or not, it makes me look younger.
Hair is a big age-tell. And since I don't have any...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 03:14:23 am »
What little remains is brown with lots of gray and my barber/wife insists on keeping it neatly groomed.

Yeah, they're funny that way... My hair, my wardrobe, and my manners suffer when there ain't a woman around.

Other than a hilljilly or Salish gal... They'd like what I have just fine, but go to braiding and beading... Different, but the same.  :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2019, 03:14:45 am »
   Not to mention how much we save on barbershops each year @240B

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2019, 03:14:50 am »
 Yowsa. @corbe .

Lovely is the word.

Reminds me of the time my friend told me if I dropped a tater in my swim suit the ladies would be all over me. Seemed to do just the opposite. Until I tried dropping that tater in the front...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2019, 03:19:10 am »
@Cyber Liberty

That looks like one of those 'dry heat' hats, those don't work up in the artic circle where @roamer_1 lives.

@corbe
I got dry heat. Probably dry as most... Our shade works well, which tells the tale.
But I wouldn't be caught dead in that hat. No offense @Cyber Liberty , but I'd be laughed right out of town. I would never hear the end of it.  **nononono*

happy77 :beer:

Offline corbe

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2019, 03:20:09 am »
   We didn't have taters when I was growing up (red beans & rice only, fish sticks on Friday) @bigheadfred I'd steal the dogs bone and you're right it never impressed the ladies.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2019, 03:23:01 am »
   We didn't have taters when I was growing up (red beans & rice only, fish sticks on Friday) @bigheadfred I'd steal the dogs bone and you're right it never impressed the ladies.

Maybe you should have tried a leg bone instead of a funny bone.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2019, 03:24:38 am »
But an nice badger or coonskin... Now that's stylin come winter time...

Offline corbe

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2019, 03:25:46 am »
   "that's what she said", as she handed me a wish-bone.