Author Topic: Defendant sucker-punches his attorney in Arizona courtroom  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Defendant sucker-punches his attorney in Arizona courtroom
« on: August 23, 2019, 02:48:54 am »
 By Brie Stimson | Fox News 8/22/2019

A defendant standing trial on allegations of attacking a corrections officer sucker-punched his attorney in an Arizona courtroom after the judge ordered him to leave, according to a report.

"He was swearing and rolling his eyes and making a scene," his public attorney Vladimir Gagic said. "Just causing a commotion and being a troublemaker."

As Payne got up to leave he sucked-punched Gagic in a moment caught on video

More: https://www.foxnews.com/us/defendant-attacks-attorney-in-arizona-courtroom-in-moment-caught-on-video

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

Re: Defendant sucker-punches his attorney in Arizona courtroom
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 02:55:36 am »
Actually, not a bad strategy.  I know someone in NY who got a mistrial for punching his attorney during his trial.  It got him out of a manslaughter conviction.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 03:00:12 am »
Actually, not a bad strategy.  I know someone in NY who got a mistrial for punching his attorney during his trial.  It got him out of a manslaughter conviction.

Know or know of?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 03:06:24 am »
Know or know of?

Knew.  Fortunately haven't run into bim for quite some time.  Probably in prison now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 03:16:28 am »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 03:57:37 am »
I've seen several videos similar to this one. The defendant just made his life a living hell two times over. First, he attacked a guard which already puts him in a 'special category' in prison. Now, he has attacked his lawyer who is pressing charges. So he will have two assault charges against him assaulting people who are in a legal status.

Likely he will wind up in solitary confinement 23 hours a day for a long, long, time. One hour of rec-time per day if the guards feel like it. No contact with anyone. No entertainment of any kind. Bullies like him who are used to beating up anyone who gets in their way, are the first ones to crack. They lose control over their life, and it drives them insane not to be able to get their way through violence or intimidation. They have no opportunity to assault or intimidate anyone, except themselves. And for these guys, that is the worst punishment on Earth.

If he follows the pattern, he should eventually wind-up in a mental facility living on thorazine and Golden Girls reruns. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 11:36:48 am »
I have trouble conjuring up sympathy for lawyers who defend in court scum like that, even public defenders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 12:16:52 pm »
I have trouble conjuring up sympathy for lawyers who defend in court scum like that, even public defenders.

You could have stopped right there.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley