Author Topic: Today's Toons 8/26/19  (Read 5421 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 8/26/19
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:16:04 am »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Trump's attempt to unify the country in El Paso was drowned out by all the partisan charges of racism. It wears you down. Yesterday at the San Diego Zoo, the Polar Bear apologized to the Brown Bears and the Black Bears, and to all the animals of color for his problematic whiteness.

Democratic candidate Julian Castro's brother Joaquin published the names and employers of Trump's donors in San Antonio. That's a breach of highly personal information that's protected by privacy laws. Facebook immediately offered to name Joaquin Castro their Texas District Manager.

Jeffrey Epstein hung himself with a bed sheet around his neck Saturday, leaving federal prison officials furious. He was the most closely guarded prisoner in the federal system. After spending eight hours considering every possibility, David Copperfield gave up and asked Hillary how she did it.

President Trump tweeted his suspicions about Jeffrey Epstein's suicide Sunday, then re-tweeted a charge the Clintons were behind it. There's a motive for suicide. My theory is that while in jail Epstein converted to Islam, then martyred himself so he could continue his crime spree in the afterlife.

President Trump arrived in Long Island Friday for a major GOP fundraiser for his re-election campaign hosted by Equinox Gyms owner Steven Ross. It triggered angry calls for boycotts by Democrats. In a moving act of self-denial, Michael Moore canceled his gym membership at Equinox.

Fox News interviewed a federal warden who said Jeffrey Epstein being given enough privacy to kill himself or get murdered is unexplainable. He'd partied with many powerful people he could destroy with his testimony. The guard assigned to watch Epstein died in a traffic accident tomorrow.

Billionaire pedophile Jeffery Epstein was pronounced dead Saturday after guards found him hanging in his cell with a rolled up bed sheet tied in a noose around his neck. It appears he was acting as his own lawyer. Epstein faced forty-five years in prison and settled for a suspended sentence.

President Trump responded to Joe Biden's senior moments onstage Saturday by confiding to reporters that Joe is not playing with a full deck, which may play to his advantage. Thank God that Joe Biden's memory is gone. It may be the only reason the Clintons and Obama haven't killed him.

A Southern California man last week went on a convenience store knifing rampage as he was robbing several convenience stores in Orange County. Brandishing his knife the guy stabbed four people to death and wounded two more. It sounds like the anti-gun message is finally getting through.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Chickadee)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 8/26/19
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 08:32:53 am »
Thanks, pookie! :seeya:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 08:34:27 am »
Thanks, pookie! :seeya:

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 10:55:18 am »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 12:43:52 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

I have to admit, though, that I'm more worried about this woman's deformed arm/hand than I am about her showering habits!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:05:27 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 02:06:51 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

I have to admit, though, that I'm more worried about this woman's deformed arm/hand than I am about her showering habits!

You're welcome, as always, Polly Ticks! What arm? ;-)

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 06:40:46 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 06:43:41 pm »

Offline Sarge

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 01:16:09 am »
Thanks Pookie!  Back from road trip!   :patriot:
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 05:39:45 am »
Hope your weekend was a great one Pookie !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online pookie18

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 10:31:33 am »
Thanks Pookie!  Back from road trip!   :patriot:

My pleasure, as ever & welcome back, Sarge!

Online pookie18

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 10:31:58 am »
Hope your weekend was a great one Pookie !

Thanks, Sighlass!