Author Topic: Hundreds of pages of emails show Nellie Ohr researched Trump-Russia connections  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hundreds of pages of emails show Nellie Ohr researched Trump-Russia connections
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | August 25, 2019 10:00 AM

Newly uncovered FBI documents show how Nellie Ohr fits into the Trump-Russia saga, documents that also paint an increasingly clearer picture of the Clinton-linked opposition research firm Fusion GPS's central role in 2016 and beyond.

Ohr, the wife of high-ranking DOJ official Bruce Ohr and a contractor for Fusion GPS in 2015 and 2016, put together reams of research purporting to show connections between Trump, his associates, his family, and numerous other figures, including those with ties to the Russian government. Bruce passed all of this information along to the FBI, showing the FBI was receiving Fusion GPS-linked information not just through the infamous "dossier" from British ex-spy Christopher Steele, but from the wife of a key DOJ official too.

The new documents, revealed by conservative watchdog Judicial Watch, detail hundreds of pages of emails between Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, and DOJ officials, and show Nellie’s research was delivered by Bruce to investigators after Trump won in 2016. Two large research documents — a “Who’s Who” of alleged Trump-Russia connections and a “Manafort Chronology” — were given to the FBI by Bruce in December 2016.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hundreds-of-pages-of-emails-show-nellie-ohr-researched-trump-russia-connections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

So?  It seems few care and they don't count.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So?  It seems few care and they don't count.

A great many care but they tire of hearing all the evidence and no concrete action being taken against the perpetrators.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Sounds like either Ohr needs the Flynn treatment - neither will have to see the other do jail time if they just give over the goods.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
There have to be many prosecutable felonies, plotting against a soon to be then a duly elected President.

I wish Sessions had not jumped with the Special Investigator (Mueller) and had entirely abdicated his responsibilites as AG, for so long.

To this day, I wonder if he was a part of Deep State delay etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This and the Imran Awan story ought to have half of Washington already in jail and the other half nervous.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This and the Imran Awan story ought to have half of Washington already in jail and the other half nervous.

:amen:  Ought to being the operative phrase.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien