Author Topic: Sour puss: Don Lemon accused of grabbing his genitals, then shoving his fingers in a Florida man's f  (Read 867 times)

Online mountaineer

He seems well balanced.
Sour puss: Don Lemon accused of grabbing his genitals, then shoving his fingers in a Florida man's face and asking 'do you like p***Y or d**k' while partying at Hamptons bar, in lawsuit
    *Don Lemon is being sued by Dustin Hice, a Floridian who claims he was assaulted by the CNN anchor at a Hamptons bar
    *Dustin Hice claims that he was out with co-workers at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor on or around July 15, 2018 when Lemon approached him
   * 'Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia,' says suit
   *Lemon allegedly 'removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s moustache under Plaintiff’s nose'
   *The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,' said a network rep
   * 'This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon,' they added in  statement

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 18:20 EDT, 13 August 2019 | Updated: 18:36 EDT, 13 August 2019

Don Lemon is being sued by a Florida man who claims that CNN anchor sexually harassed and assaulted him while out at a Hamptons hotspot.

Dustin Hice claims that he was out with co-workers at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern in Sag Harbor on or around July 15, 2018 when Lemon allegedly assaulted him, detailing the incident in a complaint that was filed over the weekend in New York Supreme Court for Suffolk County court and obtained by DailyMail.com.

Upon recognizing Lemon, Hice made what he describes as a 'cordial gesture' and 'tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink.'

Lemon responded to Hice's offer by declining the drink and telling the young man he was 'just trying to have a good time,' according to the court filing.   ...
Full story at Daily Mail

The plaintiff appears to be straight, but he was very upset by Lemon's alleged homosexual advances, allegedly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Larry Schweikart @LarrySchweikart
LOL. Poor CNN.

Worst network on TV has a Fredo & Blind Lemon Don accused of masturbating in public on the same day.

7:36 PM · Aug 13, 2019

Online mountaineer

Mark R. Levin  @marklevinshow
Imagine how crazy and violent Cuomo would have become if he'd been called Don Lemon!
11:14 AM · Aug 13, 2019

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

CNN’s troubles grow as Don Lemon accused of sexual assault
GOPUSA StaffWashington Times Posted On 6:55 am August 15, 2019

A Hamptons bartender is suing Don Lemon, accusing the CNN anchorman of sexual assault in July 2018.

According to the lawsuit, which was first reported by Mediate, Mr. Lemon made a crude pass at bartender Dustin Hice at Murf’s, a dive bar at Sag Harbor, and made a vulgar query about Mr. Hice’s sexual orientation.

“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the suit claims.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=74379?omhide=true

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Moustache or soul patch?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Moustache or soul patch?

The one right under the nose, I assume.  If that barkeep is gay, he might have a good case for a hate crime here...

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The one right under the nose, I assume.  If that barkeep is gay, he might have a good case for a hate crime here...

:2popcorn:

It would have been funnier if it was on the flavor saver.

Online mountaineer

Published August 15, 2019
Last Update a day ago
Man says he witnessed CNN host Don Lemon's alleged assault: 'I was kind of making fun, I feel bad now'
By Brian Flood | Fox News

The former boss of a bartender who earlier this week filed an explosive lawsuit against CNN host Don Lemon, accusing the newsman of a strange, sexually charged assault, told Fox News he witnessed the incident and corroborated his onetime employee's claim.

In an exclusive interview, George Gounelas, who managed Dustin Hice at the Old Stove Pub in July of 2018, detailed what allegedly occurred on the night of the bizarre encounter at Murf’s Backstreet Tavern, which is located in the prestigious Hamptons area east of New York City. Gounelas is named in the suit filed by Hice.

Lemon, through CNN, has vehemently denied Hice's allegations.

“Dustin worked for me as a bartender [and] we went out after work one night. We were standing there and he said, ‘Hey, that’s Don Lemon,’” Gounelas said. “Murf’s is a place you go to drink after you’ve been out drinking. We had just gotten off of work. So that’s why we ended up there, because we worked in the restaurant business. So by the time everything is done, we can only hit a late-night spot.”   ...

Gounelas told Fox News he couldn’t recall what Lemon said verbatim, but it was “along the lines of, 'Do you like me? Is that why you’re bothering me, because you wanna f--- me?'”

Gounelas said Lemon appeared “pretty drunk” when he confronted the duo at the wee-hours watering hole.

“He put his hands down his pants, inside his board shorts, grabbed his [genitals], and then came out with two fingers and, like, clipped Dustin’s nose up and down with two fingers asking ‘do you like p---- or d---?’” Gounelas said.  ...   
More at FOX News

You don't have to be crazy to work at CNN, but apparently it helps.

Offline verga

Always a class act
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

...    Last week, far-left CNN host Don Lemon got awful news after he was accused of sexual assault. Unfortunately for Lemon, things just took a turn for the worse considering the boss of the victim who came out with the initial allegation is claiming that he witnessed the situation.  ...

According to Gounelas, Hice went up to Lemon and offered to purchase a drink for him. Lemon declined the offer but later went up to the two men. ...

Gounelas added that Lemon seemed to be drunk. Lemon then said something "along the lines of 'Do you like me? Is that why you're bothering me, because you wanna f*** me?'"

"He put his hands down his pants, inside his board shorts, grabbed his [genitals], and then came out with two fingers and, like, clipped Dustin's nose up and down with two fingers asking 'do you like p**** or d***?'" Gounelas said.  ...
Ewwww.  More at Trending Politics

Offline verga

Maybe he and Fredo can start their own news network
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

Ewwww.  More at Trending Politics
That would get a hetrosexual shitcanned in a new york minute.  Lemon being a member of two protected classes will get a pass.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That would get a hetrosexual shitcanned in a new york minute.  Lemon being a member of two protected classes will get a pass.

Probably a promotion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: